the ticking of the clock
Ludo Quest Turn In
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 31 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Anju
here I am again, bad news from a bad friend
they call me an omen - only here to torment
"I am surprised shrines to the Old Gods still exist in this place," the Dragoon rumbles aloud as she steps reverently over the odd pattern in the earth below her feet. Caido is massive, and without any shifts or mounts to aid her, the long journey back to Stormbreak seems arduous. As much as she loathes lingering in enemy territory, if Ludo has any commands for her to fulfill before she leaves, now would be the best time.

Similarly, offerings are a little trickier to get your hands on in the Grounds, even with the civilians who worship them but otherwise see no need to move territories still setting up shop. They're not the traditional toys, but a small collection of sweets instead, including a strange lollipop with a bug inside it. Whether it's gummy or real, Anju doesn't really want to know. "I've done as you requested of me Ludo. It was...eye-opening."

- - -

Anju's longest, slowest quest is complete! Obtained here: Midnight Thoughts
- Explore three areas of the Greatwood in three separate threads to look for Delphia, Mort's daughter. (One of these threads may be with Delphia to "find" her, if you wish!)
- A new friend?
- payment in due time
- Home Away From Home (Unanswered)
- bones that sleep uneasily
- Complete a thread learning about Ascended souls and the rumours surrounding them
- deep in our sleeplessness
- Complete a thread exploring the Spire
- Seasons don't fear the reaper
wicked and hellbent
a damned soul just pretending
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ludo

Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

"Do you know, crickets in toffee are really good candies too?" Ludo is practically a little bundle of rags at the shrine in the Glade as it sneaks away the candies into the void of its robes. One might think it is merely playing, or perhaps it is trying to make itself look smaller inside the Hollowed Grounds. Who knows, really?

"Was it? What did you want again? Something to help against the Ascended, right?" It remembers, don't worry. But the writer of this post didn't, so shame on you for making me go and reread it.

Holding the lollipop in a tendril, Ludo gives it a rather jaunty shake, where it POP!s and, in the place of the candy, a beautiful ring in the shape of a beetle is perched on the lollipop stick. "For you!"

Anju has received the following:

Beetle Ring | Nullifies Basic Ascended upgrades in a radius of 5ft for 1 post. Requires a 3 post cooldown between uses.

This item may be upgraded in the future if Anju desires.