looking back it’s all the same
Frey <33
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
It’s quickly becoming his favorite shrine. After all, he’s been here far too many times than he can even count anymore. It’s the place he’d first met Frey as well as the space Safrin had made him Attuned. And today? Well, Nate’s awake. A calm before the storm, and Sunjata finally has everything accomplished for a belated birthday gift, providing he’s done it right.

There’s a basket of chocolates, a variety of white, milk, and dark chocolate alongside some peaches that aren’t exactly the freshest (it’s Deepfrost and he’s tried his best, taking a few more ripe ones from a very quick jaunt into Torchline before returning specifically for this). He’s bundled up, snow collecting in his clothes and his hair, face red and hands in his pockets to try and keep his warmth, picking a spot by the shrine to sit kneel (hoping that Frey may take pity on him and his distaste of snow and cold weather). And instead of mentioning it was the quest he’s finished that’s what brought him here, he’s a bit more conversational than usual. “You know, the first time I’ve ever seen snow was the first year I came here.” He begins, casting a glance to the shrine and the snow that threatens to start coating the small blanket he’s covered the basket with. “I think it was Phoebe who had to explain to me what a snowman was.

Sunjata can turn his quest in!

Sunjata needs to help 4 pairs of people have sex:
{Training} try to find if it was worth what you spent Hotaru & Sunjata
(SE) die a little to survive Maeve & Sunjata
death dance approximately; Isla & Sunjata
flicking fire like saltwater into my eyes Jonah & Sunjata
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Chilly?" Frey's voice blooms from the stillness of the glade, and with it comes a rush of spring warmth that eases the tension that the cold has inspired in Sunjata's shoulders. 'You know, I half expected to see you a few days after I gave you this quest...' A patch of snow begins to melt rapidly, and within the shocking growth of clover that appears beneath it, Frey lounges with sensual causality. "What took you so long, mmm?" Nothing in their voice sounds disappointed, only curious. For one with Sunjata's inclinations and with such a pretty face, the task he had been set should have been child's play.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
Their voice is both a balm and accurate as the cold shifts to spring’s warmth, like the first rays of sun to melt away the snow, thawing the frozen red skin that crosses his face from the flecks of sharp snowflakes. “Very much so.” He says in response to being cold, a fact that he’s always hated having to bundle up so that he could still feel his fingers.

As for the rest, he lays eyes on Frey and stands to take a few steps closer into their radiating warmth and comfort, before settling in on the lush ground again, offering a small apologetic smile to his deity. “I thought so too, but, evidently war’s made people not as fun.” He shrugs lightly before heaving a sigh. “I guess everyone’s looking for a pity fuck these days.” Himself included, which is how it actually got the ball rolling in the first place. “Though I can’t tell if it was pity for them or pity for me, but, I had a good time either way.” His gaze lifts to find Frey’s face, the sharp yet soft edges of their face and those piercing blues nestled amongst bronze skin.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Frey's naked skin shone as if it was a warm Torchline sun that fell upon them instead of a dismal Deepfrost one, causing shiny droplets of sweat to appear by their hairline. "I never can quite tell. Sometimes war gets everyone all fired up and other times it really kills the mood." They agree with a lazy shrug. Grinning, Frey tips their demigod a wink before tossing him something shiny.

If Sunjata catches it, he'll find himself holding a pair of handcuffs. "Snap those onto two wrists and those within will find themselves suddenly in the sex room." They explain with a waggle of their eyebrows.

Sunjata has received

Sex Cuffs | A pair of handcuffs that when secured onto two wrists immediately teleports those within to the Sex Room in the Hollowed Grounds.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
Drawn to the warmth and the Torchline apparent bronzed skin, there’s a part of the Flood that finds he intimately misses the ocean and his rule over that region, but he lances that before he can let it fester into a wound to sour the mood. Besides, there’s something shiny being tossed his way and he shuffles a bit in order to catch it, but he does.

He tears his steel gaze away from the beauty and brilliance of Frey to observe the cuffs, the smile returning with a bit more fervor. “Thank you.” Even Nate’s downcast mood might be helped with giving this belated birthday gift a chance to try out.

But that’s not all, as he moves to place the cuffs into his pocket, his gaze returns to Frey — a little more somber now than it had been just a few minutes ago. “Also, I spoke to the Voice. She isn’t keen on letting Nate hide away with me.” Which was the obvious answer but one that Sunjata hoped he could change. “I was wondering if we could rework that part of our deal? I have some ideas.” He’d still be hidden away himself, of course, but perhaps with a few extra steps.

And maybe prove Safrin wrong about when it comes down to being buried in the mud underneath the war to watch it rage on.

Change author:
Hiding a yawn behind a bronzed wrist, Frey mutters a sound that might have been an oh?, before nodding for Sunjata to elaborate. Running their tongue across their lips, the herald nods. "I suppose that isn't too surprising. You don't want to let him out of your sight, no surprise she doesn't either."

But a change to their deal? Rolling their shoulders, Frey sits up slightly, reclining back on their palms. "I would say I"m all ears, but..." They glance down the length of their body and its strange amalgamation of masculine and feminine features that seamlessly blend to create a feast for the eyes. "...I'm clearly not." Still, they nod, willing to at least listen.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
That is the crux of the issue, isn’t it? That Sunjata selfishly wanted to keep his family safe from the war, when Nate was to be one of the main players for the Ascended’s side. It’s what complicates things further, but at least Frey had been kind enough to let Sunjata try, even if they knew the answer was likely a no from the new god. So he hums his agreement, a little sound that changes into something else as Frey perks up.

He isn’t trying to change much, really, and the war hasn’t started yet so perhaps there’s still time to make an attempt at it. “Clearly not.” He agrees with a soft snort, a gentle laugh before he shakes his head and views his god, trying to figure out how to explain his thoughts without getting tongue tied as he’s prone to do.

I was wondering that if Nate can’t be hidden away then perhaps my hiding away could be… Adjusted. That place I spoke to you about earlier that you needed to speak to Rae about? I’ve had some time to think and the Voice offered her own thoughts too…” He pauses, head tilting slightly as his avian shift takes over a bit more instinctually. He’s nervous about it for some reason or another, perhaps letting his hope shatter as it had so many times before.

He continues, though, after a deep breath. “What if it was a haven where all shifts, magics, upgrades, all of that was nullified for the time being for those that are unable to fight in the war? I ruled Torchline, I could run this too, and it would still technically be hiding away but I’d be able to do something good with it. I’d be able to help people.” His gaze has focused on Frey and yet drifted away, as if he’s imagining how it might work. A daunting task to be sure. “The Voice said she’d be willing to work with you on creating that neutral zone to guarantee safety if you think it’s worth trying.

Even if it’s a no, there’s some relief in him that tells him at least he’s tried.

Change author:
As one might square up to a sex organ for the first time, filled with thoughts of how and what they were meant to do, guided by the times they'd imagined themselves in precisely this situation, Frey lets Sunjata dive in at his own leisure. It was a big deal to try and convince a god of anything, and relaxed as they were, Frey wasn't going to rush the Flood.

"Where?" They wonder, lifting one of their hands to rub lazily against their nipple—the sensation of which Sunjata would feel against his own body.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
It’s so at odds with how Sunjata was used to posing ideas to Safrin that it’s like a breath of fresh air as Frey lets him speak, let’s him dive in, doesn’t let their face change with thoughts. Perhaps that should make him nervous, though it doesn’t. He’s so rarely used to being heard in the way he intends that he can’t help but to view Frey with slightly widened steel eyes when the questions aired.

A neutral spot, I imagined. The wilds potentially? Everywhere else already settled is accounted for and I—” He pauses as the sensation drifts to him, a flush crossing his cheeks, creeping along his neck. “I’m not exactly welcome everywhere else but the Grounds at the moment.” Frey likely knew of that too and Sunjata wasn’t about to dive in completely as to the why’s. But a space unaccounted for already? What harm would it be in hiding away a safe haven?

Change author:
Frey utterly ignorant (or uncaring) of how their wandering fingers are affecting Sunjata, continues to lazily spark sensations up and down their body. Leaning back into their puddle of clover, Frey runs a fingertip across their lips (though it might as well be Sunjata's lip, for how immediate the sensation will feel to the Flood), as they consider.

'I do not hate the idea.' They decide at last as their free hand descends lazily down between their legs. "Nate will still be called elsewhere by the Voice though. What difference does it make in the long run if you play peace keeper somewhere in the wilds without him, or if you rest beneath the earth? He'll still be out risking his life while you're in timeout."
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
He knows what they mean, the truth of it all. And yet despite the parts of his mind torn between two things — attempting a salvation and the way Frey’s hands keep moving and moving and moving — he knows he needs to get the thoughts out while he still has them, as flustered as he gets. Red continues to spread down his cheeks and neck and chest, beneath the bundles of a jacket and scarf, as he picks his next words again.

I know he would be. But this way I could make sure the rest of my family is safe and hidden away, too, and that those not fit for the war would continue to make and create life as you wish it to be.” He pauses, swallowing hard, lifting his gaze back and attempting to keep them from straying from Frey’s face. “That once it is over, that we’ll have continued to keep life moving and growing. Safely.

Change author:
Frey's fingertips dance across their flesh as their eyes slip shut. Humming softly they spread their toes into the clover, before tapping their foot. "Okay." They say at last. "But you're going to have to move quickly...there isn't a ton of time left." A few seasons, and then it would all come tumbling down around them, whether or not they were ready. Their hand begins to grow more decisive between their legs.

"Once the war begins, those within your haven will not be able to leave. They will remain hidden away; protected, but isolated. No magic, shifts, abilities, or upgrades will work within. That means heating, food, activities and the like...all will have to be done by hand...for many, this will be something they have to get used to."

In order to create a haven to be used during the War, Sunjata must:

1. Decide on a suitable location within the Wilds, including how this 'haven' will be set up (do you need medical, how will food be stored and grown/caught without abilities, will there be a leader/government, etc etc). (This doesn't need to be a thread, but Jata will have to explain this to Frey when he turns this in)
2. Complete 2 PQs prepping the area. Every race must be accounted for in both PQs (Attuned, Ascended, Abandoned, Demigod, Mermaid, Hybrid (you can leave out fae)—the racial requirement is for the PQs combined, not individually)
3. 2 MEs getting the information out. 1 ME must be in a ruled-region, the other can be in the Wilds.
4. Letters sent to all leaders describing the plan
5. In different threads, Sunjata must collect; water from Frey's Breath, a cutting from the Labyrinth, sand from the Arclight, fire from the Queen's Gambit, and lightning in a bottle from the Voice.

This must be turned in prior to the start of the war.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
It’s a strange combination for Sunjata – acceptance and the feel of Frey’s hands running along all the sensitive spots the Flood has. There’s always so much apprehension beforehand, every time he dealt with Safrin that his gaze widens, some amount of shock and arousal crossing him in a way that seems to shine with a brilliance that relieves the tension in his shoulders far more immediately than anything else has.

Tha—” He stutters, clamping his mouth shut to absorb what it is Frey is asking him to do in order to get the result he seeks. It would be a completely neutral zone, safe, hidden away. A space not unlike what he recalls living before Caido had been, though far older. It’s a good thing he was immensely interested in books when he was growing up. Already ideas start to spiral in his head, torn between the zaps of attention Frey offers and wanting to get started.

He doesn’t have much time left, but he does sink back onto his feet, pressing into the plush clover, relief blooming in his chest because at least this way he’d keep his children safe too. “Thank you Frey. Thank you.” He breathes, breath hitching.