this tumbling storm
quest turn in for Ludo!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Melita
yes, yes, I am wild
I am the wind that makes breathing hard
With a very energetic air, and her coat wrapped around her, the Honeybee ventured back along the shores of Torchline, winding her way to her favorite shrine. A shudder ran through her as her bare feet touched over the surface, still an unfortunate side effect of the climate that they’d yet to alter, but her anklet carried her along the fringes until she could curl up in front of the statue.

For her efforts, the youth produced the bits and pieces of blind swamp rat (some very large teeth and claws), the sentient vine, and the treat (the chocolate covered pretzels, dipped and coated in sprinkles), amidst her other experiences. Lining them up nicely along the shrine, she bowed her head, taking in a slow, unfurling breath, before proceeding. “Ludo, I’ve brought back what you’ve asked.” And the bow, laden along her shoulder, to be improved, strengthened, and honed for the long road ahead.

--

Melita has completed her quest received here: shoot it forth

Training thread focused on bowstring bracelet: {Training} Water we doing today
Thread hunting a predator with the use of the bracelet/taking parts of it: playing with matches
Collecting a sentient vine: stories of spring
Making candy: {se} sweet but twisted
I am the ocean and the battered shore
I will be the passion of thunder, a howl of fury
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ludo

Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

"Yes, you have!" Ludo trills, poof!ing into existence before Melita only to instantly seize the pretzels she's made, cramming them into the void beneath its mask like a ravenous child. Does it even taste the treats? By the noms and mmm!s the deity emits, all signs point to yes. And even as it monches away, the vine and the bits of swamp rat rise up and up and up, before swarming and snaking around Mel's wrist where her bracelet lives.

And when they settle, all shiny and new, Melita will find her bracelet delicately adorned with twisting, vine-like growths, and with a couple of sharp little teeth dangling from it as charms. Now isn't that the sweetest thing? "There you go," Ludo chirps. "Your bow is more bowy than any bow ever did bow."

Melita has completed her quest and her Bowstring Bracelet is now Upgraded!

Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 57 - Dext: 58 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 57 - Int: 1
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 9824
Melita
yes, yes, I am wild
I am the wind that makes breathing hard
Only the brightest of smiles conjured along the Honeybee’s features as Ludo made its presence known – the pretzels immediately crammed (and her suspicions deemed correct). A light round of laughter followed at the imagery depicted – shaking her head and watching as the vines snaked along the bracelet, pretending bits of rat weren’t immersed in their either. Maybe that hadn’t been the best choice.

But regardless, it was over and done, a bow strengthened, a promise fulfilled. “Thank you! I hope you liked the pretzels!” And with that, she bowed her head, intending to leave the deity be.

For there were other things to consider and snag, and she wouldn’t keep either of them idle for long.

{FIN <3}
I am the ocean and the battered shore
I will be the passion of thunder, a howl of fury