Special Delivery
Quest turn-in for Nature Frey
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Torchline was easier to reach from the Oerwoud than Halo, and Frey had instructed him to return to one of Their shrines when he'd fulfilled his tasks. Since he was running a few other last-minute errands in the area before heading back home, he'd asked around and been directed to this colorful place along the coast.

There was nothing quite like it in Halo, and the courier spent a little while watching the geysers in fascination before he focused on his task and eagerly laid out the diamond-hilted knife atop the skin of the Blink Hare. Sah had guided him through the mines in the Fangs to the clear, hard stone, and Melita had shown him to a blacksmith who could work it into the hilt of a weapon. He set the foot that he'd cut free from the Hare beside the knife as well, grinning a little at the memory of playing tag and trying to dodge his hunter fr- Uh. His fellow Halovian - through the Peepholes.

Boreal splashed through the rainbow-colored puddles nearby while the courier set out a wooden plate with the pineapple coconut tassies he'd traded for in town (after trying a few himself to make sure they were a worthy offering, of course) "Frey? It's me, Tal. I brought you the things you asked for, an' I worked on my evasion some, too." Though if his experience with Big Bertha was anything to go by, he still had a lot more practicing to do. "Do you have a minute?"

{SE} No one is invincible
1) Complete a thread mining diamond from the Fangs in Halo Diamonds in the Rough
2) Complete a thread petitioning a blacksmith to forge a dagger, using the diamond in the hilt {SE} Jack of Diamonds, Ace of Spades
3) Complete a thread using the dagger to kill and skin a Blink Hare (keeping one of its furry feet) Blink and you'll miss it
4) Complete a Training thread focused on evasion {Training} Catch me if you can

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
"One minute exactly for you, peach." Frey sounds amused - but then when don't they - and although they don't appear physically, Tal will find his offering suspiciously gone when it's time for him to leave. Boreal might spot the deity, though, in the reflections of the water, or in the carved, sloping shapes of the rainbow stones.

Where Frey is absolutely isn't the thing to watch out for, though. The diamond-hilted dagger is already hovering somewhat ominously in the air, wrapping itself up in the blink hare's pelt (and the foot as well, of course). "This will be better than any spear," Frey murmurs, and with a sudden flashbang, Tal will find his knife complete.

It looks mostly unchanged, to be frank, but for the tufts of fur wrapped around the hilt for decoration, or the lucky blink hare foot attached and hanging from it like a charm.

Tal has completed his quest and has received the following:

Special Delivery Dagger | A carefully crafted dagger, decorated with the foot of a blink hare. Upon making a stabbing motion in the air, the dagger may damage a target up to 10ft away from the user.
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Tal looked around at the sound of the voice no, not that one, trying to spot where the god was at. He didn't have any success, though Boreal chortled at the reflection in a nearby pool and hopped playfully over to say hello with an enthusiastic splash.

By the time he looked back at the alter the items were afloat and he watched, wide-eyed, as they assembled into a coherent whole. A grin split his face even as he had to duck away from the flare of light, and when he looked back it was done.

"Thank you, Frey! This is gonna help a lot! Maybe I won't get hit so much now," he admitted, remembering the Not!Balrog with a wince. Then again, there hadn't been anywhere safe there, no matter how far back he'd stood.

Well, against people it would work a lot better!

Rubbing the back of his neck, Tal flashed a worried look around. "Frey, you'll be alright, right? With the War an' all? Is there... I know I'm not... well. Is there anything I can do for you t'help?"