God Quest let me down easy
quest turn-in for Nature Frey
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
walk me home in the dead of night
Not for the first time, Flora returns to Frey's shrine after having paid someone to do most of the heavy lifting for her. Unlike last time though, this quest takes over a year to complete, though Flora takes little responsibility for that. There had a been a war and her twin's death, after all.

Today, wearing a sparse amount of makeup and sporting a smile that feels far easier to bear for having been reunited with Enzo one last time, Flora drops to her knees before the shrine. She places the caged treeflit and the bottle of molten tiger's liquid on the stones before arranging an assortment of stone fruit for the deity.

"I feel like everyone just...I don't know, has some opener when they come to see you, which always seems weird, because I'm pretty sure you know when we're around." Flora murmurs, smoothing out her skirt and then pushing her hair away from her face. "So if you like that sort of thing, let me know. Otherwise...hey."

Quest for an invisibility ring in {God Quest} love this journey for me

1. Complete a thread blending in to a crowd, however difficult that may be for her. I've got a lot to pine about - Hides in the market after Enzo's death

2. Complete a thread capturing a treeflit in the Oerwoud. The creature must be alive when you bring it back to Frey.
Caught by Tal in Flutterby

3. Complete a thread collecting some of the liquid that drips from a molten tiger's stripes.
Collected by Tal in   Rivers of silver, streets of gold

4. Complete a thread playing a game of hide and seek, in which you are one of the hiders. You must not be found. {Mini Event} count back from 100 Flora organizes a game of hide and seek. She isn't found because she fucks off to go home xD

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
"Hey," Frey trills as they appear, their voice as exuberant as the bubbling coastline of the Rainbow Road. They still do not look as one might expect the deity to look; the bounty and abundance is all there, but one might not be mistaken in thinking that Frey is weary. Whether they are tired because of the vast amount of change in nature, or just tired of everyone's shit... well, that remains to be seen.

Flora, at least, receives a warm smile, and golden fingers reach out to stroke through her hair (wildflowers braid through it in the wake of their touch). "Sometimes I enjoy an opener. But not for you, not today, peach."

Their attention turns to the items she has brought, Frey blinking before remembering why they are before them. "Ah, your ring. Of course." Reaching forward, their hands clasp around the treeflit and molten tiger liquid both, squeezing them tightly, though the insect does not seem at all bothered.

When Frey's hands open again, within their palms sits a ring the perfect size for Flora; a gorgeous copper-gold colour and adorned with sparkles reminiscent of a treeflit's wings, they offer it out for her to take.

Flora has completed her quest and receives:

Invisibility Ring | A gorgeous, copper-gold ring that, when worn, renders the wearer invisible.
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
walk me home in the dead of night
'I know what you mean.' Flora says with a wistful smile, reaching up to gently investigate the growth in her hair. 'I hate when people just...talk because they think they're supposed to.' She adds with a small shrug.

Watching Frey reach out, the girl nearly says something about how Talyson didn't want the treeflit to be hurt, when oop, it either disappears or is transmuted into the ring, or gods knew what else. 'Thank you.' Stretching out her hand with a wry smile, she waggles her fingers so that the deity might put the ring on her finger, bridle style.

"Tal helped." Flora mumbles, inspecting the ring. "He says he's a follower of yours, but I think he's also trying to bone my mom, so..." She shrugs. Double motive, she guesses.

"Thanks Frey. You're a peach."

~FIN