God Quest cannonball
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
flora

"Hey babe." Flora's greeting is both familiar and sultry, as she fans out a blanket that she might not scrape her knees on the jagged rainbow rocks as she kneels before the shrine. "You'll be happy to know that your quest maybe rekindled a little somethin' something' along the way." She hums coyly, recalling with a crooked smile and flushed cheeks how Koa's interruption of her offering for the deity had turned into quite the romp in the hay.

'But anyway, I did everything else you asked.' So saying, the Doubletake places her compact mirror on the shrine with a few and two swollen cherries, before leaning back on her heels. 'Sorry it took me a minute, things have been so dramatic in Torchline lately.' Flora adds with a casual shrug, knowing that of all the gods Frey was the least likely to care about such things, but then, Flora wasn't the type of girl to necessarily curb her personality merely to fit in.

Flora has completed the quest she received in New Gospel

1. Complete a thread locating two of something. It doesn't matter what they are (jewels, pearls, ornaments, flowers etc.), but they must be as identical in appearance as possible.
sea breeze - Manta crystals

2. Complete a thread successfully duping someone with her Doubletake mirror.
she had dirty word witchcraft Tricked Danta with her mirror

3. Complete a thread leaving an offering for both aspects of Frey - sexuality and nature. This should be in the board containing the shrine rather than the shrine itself.
mayday, one, two left sexually suggestive fruits, and dirt/water/seeds, and then had sex on the shrine.

4. Complete a thread with a character who has Illusion magic, observing them using their magic during the thread.
{se} baby, like we stood a chance Watched Alys turn some sky spooders into snowflakes.
i scream for whatever it's worth
"i love you" ain't that the worst thing you've ever heard?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
"I am almost always happy, sugarplum." Frey purrs to the Doubletake as they appear, lounging on her picnic blanket in their usual gold-skinned aspect, though they're wearing the same (Flora's) plunging red swimsuit as her last visit. They believe it looks good on them, what can they say?

"But a little somethin' somethin' never did do any harm, did it?" Grinning to Flora and plucking up one of the cherries to place it between their lips, they reach out with their free hand to tap twice at the compact mirror. It feels as though nothing happens, and yet as if everything has changed at the same time.

Flora has completed her quest and has upgraded her Doubletake mirror!

Doubletake (Upgraded): A pocket mirror that when placed on the ground duplicates the user's appearance exactly. Duplicate cannot speak or leave their place and appears as if the user is simply standing still. Lasts 2 round in combat. Must be picked up to be re-activated.
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
flora

Moaning out a sound that's as envious as it is full of approval, Flora waggles her eyebrows at the god. Making absolutely no attempt to hide the way her eyes drink in the deity's various curves and the skin revealed thanks to the plunging neckline, the Doubletake sighs theatrically. "Well, I can't say that it doesn't look much better on you, than on me." She hums brightly.

"Well...." Inclining her head slightly to the side, Flora can only shrug. In her experience, a little somethin' something' could absolutely do some harm, but just now, illuminated by Frey's presence, she wasn't inclined to argue.

"Thanks babe, you're a doll." Reaching for the mirror and feeling vaguely thrilled at the prospect of trying it out, Flora kisses her fingertips and then reaches forward to press them against the god's cheek.

~FIN
i scream for whatever it's worth
"i love you" ain't that the worst thing you've ever heard?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!