oh, what a sin
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
Humming indulgently against Hotaru as she rocks against him and both trying to lean into Sunjata's touch as well as shy away from it lest it overwhelm, to say that Danta is busy is an understatement. The sound of the valkyrie's voice is enough to drag his blue eyes upwards, at least, and he'll meet her hot gaze from a position of worship between her thighs. One he had intended to leave, truthfully, to lavish his attentions elsewhere and continue his teasing ministrations on both of his dance partners.

Alas, magic being what it is, the Maverick is going nowhere.

Smiling against Hotaru, it's with a playful nip against her inner thigh that he complies, bending to his task and setting a more urgent pace with tongue and fingers both, encouraging the curl of her leg around his back and her hands to pull harder at his blond hair. Hopefully Sunjata doesn't mind - he'll make it up to the Flood later, he promises.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
Hotaru
Pretty little body what a perfect view
And she likes to be extra naughty when she's in the mood
Gods, but if Hotaru needs anything to help push her to a pitifully fast orgasm, it's the sight of Dantalion's eyes peering up at her as his tongue strokes her clit. But is she not the current star? She can certainly orgasm multiple times, so why deny herself? It's merely a compliment to the Maverick in all ways - she'd been keyed up all day just from the anticipation of his arrival after all.

The addition of clever fingers has her nails sinking into Sunjata's skin, tilting her head sideways to let her golden hair fall away to give him plenty of room to mark with his teeth as she moans out a long, high-pitched signal of just how close she is. Her chest arches into Sunjata's hand at the same time her thigh tightens aggressively around Dantalion's shoulder, hips trembling and jerking as she cums with a whine of the man's name and a vicious tightening of her fingers in his hair.

With Sunjata bracing the entirety of her weight, the trembling in her legs is proudly apparent as she slips her leg off Danta. Blindly reaching past his tousled head to snag at his top, she aims to reel him back up between them to kiss her own wetness off those devilish lips. Stubbornly ignoring the lack of air she's currently suffering from. Him now, she urges to Sunjata, mind a touch too blank to plan anything past that.
She looks good in the moonlight
So we'll go tire out our bodies 'cause that's what sinners do
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
we keep on doing this again and again
the same old things expecting something different
Sunjata doesn’t mind in the slightest. Any way that Ru can obtain her pleasure, especially in such beautiful company as Danta (and selfishly) himself, he’s all for it. So he greedily presses kisses and little marks along her skin as she chases that high, and gods if the sound of her moans and the sound of Danta beneath them doesn’t have him aching with a fire in his gut. He burns despite having no fire magic of any kind, and the second that the Valkyrie is trembling and jerking, does he hear her silent plea and withdraws from burying himself in against her neck. He keeps his arm behind her for stability even as she gets her feet back underneath her, and watches as she tugs the Maverick up between them, only serving to offer Sunjata quite a good amount of access to the open skin Danta sports.

Once he ensures that Ru is stable, he keeps Danta focused on her as he presses in a bit more from behind, arms slipping up along the Maverick’s sides, slowly up as water magic made warm from the intense heat around them infiltrates it, extending the touch to drag along his chest as a distraction for how his hands travel south now, exploring and touching, pausing only briefly at his hips before he’s starting to tug off the rest of the Maverick’s clothes, pressing his lips and dragging his teeth along the blonde’s neck and back, waiting to see if Danta has any specific plans.

He doesn’t want to ruin it by taking the lead, after all. Danta’s come to them, so he gets what he wants, as far as the Flood is concerned.
but by now we know it's never gonna change
i'm not trying to complain, i'm just saying it's a waste
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
Dantalion
innocence died screaming
honey, ask me, I should know
The need to breathe comes second to Hotaru the pleasure spilling from the valkyrie's lips, and Danta leans into it as hard as he can until stars begin to dance at the edges of his vision. Softly panting even as he's urged to stand once more, the Maverick swiftly unbuttons and shrugs out of his dark shirt, casting it aside so he might intimately feel the thunder of Hotaru's pulse as she draws him into a kiss.

"I'll hear that again before the night is through, if I'm lucky," he whispers against her lips, although whatever he's about to say next cuts off into a soft moan at the sudden, hot press of a body at his back, all roving hands and warm kisses. Melting into Sunjata's touch, Danta almost wishes he could twist himself impossibly to snatch a kiss from the Flood as well, to let him taste Hotaru from the Maverick's mouth.

Alas, he'll have to content himself by being lavished with attention, soon stripped of his clothes and eager for more. And if Sunjata thinks Danta is the sort of man to plan beyond the right fucking now, he doesn't really know him well at all. And so, having no Attuned bond and going purely by feel, he reaches behind him to start unbuttoning the Flood's pants as well, all the while drinking in Hotaru's admittedly beautiful form.
I slithered here from Eden
just to sit outside your door
Table base by Skylark
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.