i'll take my whiskey neat
Naseem
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
The Hanged Man, as has already been established, is quite fucked when it comes to acting as Torchline's most popular watering hole. (Quelle surprise, a place actually needs walls, a floor and a supply of liquor to act as a functioning bar). And although Ronin could spend all his days and evenings literally trying to run from his problems, sometimes he quite enjoys deadening them with alcohol.

And with Remi busy doing what happy-go-lucky demigods do best (he doesn't actually know what he's up to tonight, planting flowers or something probably), that leaves the Supernova with little to do but try to entertain himself. And while actually getting drunk is out of the question looking at you, END stats, maybe he can while away the time pretending.

The establishment he's chosen is called Flotsam and Jetsam, and the ale tastes as though it's just washed up from the fucking shore, too, but as the sun lists towards the horizon and leaves a bloody stain in the sky, it'll do. Choosing one of the seats outside and picking a spot in full warmth of the dying rays of light, there's little to do but enjoy himself. Supposedly.
RONIN
Layabout

Age: 41 | Height: 6,5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: gray Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NASEEM
Life's a
party
Naseem never claimed to have many skills. However, one that could not be denied was that, should a bar exist, there would always be a high probability he’d be in it. When Zahir had want of her, ae simply walked into a bar and as if by magic, usually Naseem would be there. Call it divine providence, or mere statistics. Today, with Zahir out… brooding or whatever, it was someone else’s turn to happen upon this miracle.

Already deep enough into drinking to think the Flotsam and Jetsam establishment sold the finest liquor in town, Naseem noticed Ronin at once, spying him out a window from where he was draped against the bar. Naseem didn’t much have a type beyond entertaining, but Ronin was a knockout, and she was bored, so dreadfully bored. The bartender here had ‘other people to serve’ and apparently didn’t want to just play ‘fuck marry kill’ with her. Poor customer service, was what it was.

Taking her cocktail (fruity, glittery, sugar-rimmed), Naseem waved the bartender goodbye and sauntered out, into the sunshine. Torchline was the best. The weather. The heat. He hadn’t felt this comfortable since leaving The Climb. And now, a mysterious stranger to enjoy the sunset with. Magnificent.

She didn’t ask ‘is this seat taken’, just showed herself into the seat opposite him, leaning back and crossing her ankles. “Whatssup,” she drawled, sipping her drink and looking at him, flashing a big, bejeweled grin when she was done. “You… look like a person in need of a diversion. A distraction, even.” She gestured to herself with the drink-wielding hand, spilling half of it over her in the process. She did not so much as blink. “Serendipitous. I happen to be just such a thing.”

and I'm
gate-crashing
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes
Ronin will give Naseem that much: she promises a distraction and she fucking delivers. Blinking at the movement in his periphery - he's been listlessly watching a boat out on the water - by the time he glances across to take her in fully, the flamboyant Ancient has already spoken and is wearing some of her cocktail. Fully taken aback, Ronin feels a smile flinching across his face before he can do anything about it.

"I... am not not looking for that," he acquiesces, trying to decide where to let his eyes linger; on the jewellery, the fangs, the bright attire, or all of it at once. "Do you need a new drink?" His ale is already almost gone, and he's not sure how much is left in the pretty, sugar rimmed glass. "Or is this part of the diversion?"
RONIN