be
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
this is your sport
but she's not playing a game
Her heart thunders in her chest and she wonders if he can hear how hard it beats against her neck as she settles back into his lap while he goes through all the possible potential awful answers – as if the Harpy could even fathom such an answer to the beautiful man that holds her and loves her so deeply that she’s the one that thinks she isn’t deserving of it.

So as he echoes, she answers him with a kiss to shut him up, melting into the arms that wrap around her before she pulls away, her hands lifting to brush back his dark hair from his face, scanning his hazel eyes and the freckles that look like constellations on his cheeks. She wants to remain silent and bask in the glow of his laughter, at his near loss of words. “For real, yes.” She whispers before he silences her this time and she presses into him everywhere she can reach.

His skin flushes just as she has always loved to see and her fingers thread over and over again through his dark hair as she remains equally pressed against him, shaking her head as a chime of laughter leaves her. “No, he won’t kill you. He likes you.” She starts to say, before her hands lower to run her thumbs along his hot, freckled cheekbones. “How about… I’ll say nothing and you can ask him, and you can have a redo if you’d like that?” Because if she knows anything about Fox she’s positive this isn’t how he’d thought it would go.

And she’s willing to let him do it however many times it takes until he’s satisfied with it because her answer was always going to be the same. Yes. A thousand times, yes.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she won't stain her mouth red with your blood too
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
Fox Sinclair
Monster Hunter

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
I’d be the immediate forgiveness in Eurydice; Imagine being loved by me.
There are a great number of things that Fox can see, hear and feel at present, but all of them blur together into the shape of Kiada's body beneath his hands and the taste of her lips, and anything else becomes unimportant in comparison. He's more than happy to bask in her affection, already warmed inside and out from her presence, and thoughts of shame and guilt and bloodlust grow increasingly distant.

"Thank fuck for that," he blurts, a crooked smile kicking up one side of his mouth. "And I would appreciate that, if you don't mind. I only intend to ever do this once, and only ever with you, so... I'd like to know I did everything I could to get it right." Leaning into the warmth of her touch and closing his eyes for a moment, he lets his calloused fingers walk their way beneath the hem of her shirt, pressing against the soft skin of her lower back.

"I do have a ring to give you, at least," he says, almost bashfully.
Fox Sinclair
Horns: Small, bone-like protrusions (aka your stereotypical devil horns) that are easy to miss in his hair.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
this is your sport
but she's not playing a game
In the face of the proposal, Kiada’s forgotten about everything else too except for the warmth of him beneath her, how safe she feels in his arms, how she wants nothing more than to do this for the rest of her life. A happiness so fleeting before, settles into her bones and overflows into the rest of her, leaving her limbs tingly.

Her forehead settles against his as he blurts out his comment, a snicker of a sound leaving her in response, she settles easily into the warmth of his hands as it walks up underneath the hem of her shirt, against her soft skin where the swirls of burn marks await his touch. “I’m so honored.” She whispers softly to his cheek as she leans in to press her own right against it, curving herself into him to touch him everywhere she can. “My lips are sealed until you’re content.” She hums, even if they were not, in fact, sealed with the kiss she presses to his neck as she nuzzles in like a comfortable, purring kitten.

Until he mentions a ring, and she sits up to look at him with wide eyes, grin brightening across her face. “Really?” She nearly squeaks, having not expected any of this with how shaky and emotionally and in the moment he’d just proposed.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she won't stain her mouth red with your blood too
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3