the waiting game
for The Family
Dorian Inanis

Age: 1 | Height: 5' 8" | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 66 - Endr: 80 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
In a secluded clearing on Starfall, where void flora contorted and squirmed in grotesque shapes amidst the barren, lifeless soil, Dorian cut a figure of stark contrast. His tall frame stood erect, bathed in the pale light filtering through the twisted canopy above. His features, reminiscent of matured and chiselled marble, were set in a stoic mask, revealing nothing of the thoughts swirling beneath the surface.

A small, enigmatic smile played at the corners of his lips, so slight that it could easily be mistaken for a trick of the shifting shadows. It spoke volumes of his satisfaction, a rare glimpse into the inner workings of a mind accustomed to orchestrating events from the shadows. But even in this moment of triumph, Dorian remained aloof, a solitary figure amidst the eerie landscape of Starfall, his presence a testament to his unwavering control.
He'll rekindle all the dreams
it took you a lifetime to destroy
Dahlia Inanis
the Reaper
Queen of Stormbreak

Age: 0 | Height: 5'8 | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 15 - Strg: 80 - Dext: 90 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 56 - Int: 3
Change author:

The Reaper appears in a swirl of violet, silent and deadly to all but The Family she serves. Stepping out of the writhing flora and fauna, it simultaneously parts and attempts to cling to her form, something she indulgently allows. Clad in a black dress with a plunging neckline and fringed with lace, Dahlia lets long fingers whisper across Dorian's shoulders as she arrives at his side, a sinister flower in full bloom.

"It has been a long time since we were all together," she murmurs, hands linked loosely behind her back, full lips curving in a pleased smile. "I am looking forward to it."

While her counterpart gives little to nothing away, the Reaper is bold in her pleasure and satisfaction, and were this not a meeting for their entire group, she might have considered showing it in more intimate ways.
let me put my lips to something
let me wrap my teeth around the world
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Vox Inanis

Age: 0 | Height: Several of your human inches | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 150 - Endr: 71 - Luck: 50 - Int:
Change author:

The air grows static-y with the pixelated laughter of Caido's favourite mental broadcaster. Appearing with a number of human features such as noses, fingernails, tentacles, and lungs, Vox greeted Dorian and Dahlia by moving through their bodies with all the love and respect of an MRI machine set on high and malfunctioning.

"H̵̨̡̧̼͉͍̝͖̟̹̰̠͍̫̮͖̻͔͖̟̳̦̮̪͓͔̾̿̋̎̀̓̀͛́́̐͂̌̓̽͊̓̐̚͝͝͝o̶̯̤͓͉̪̫͓̱̲͙̻̍̆͗̃̓̒̄̒̀͛͐͑͑̓̈́̉̾̓̾͋́̈́̒̒͜ẘ̸̡̡̧̖͖̼̯̮̖̰̣͇̮̻̟͈̫̜̤͓̦̙̬̖͐͆̕ ̶̛̛̜̣͇̞͉͔͓̯̠͚͍͚̌̐͊̽̀̇̃̓͊̐͋̍̌̕̚Ī̷͎̗̪̘̱̜͓̜̼͈̰̱͙̊̎͑͝ͅͅ'̶̺͙̘͉̞̭̀̅͒͂̾̈́̿́̑̾̓͝͝͠v̷̨̺͕̦͍̹̲̖͓͓̲̭͍̭͙̺͉̰̞͓̳͙̦̦͔̠̈̔̈́̾͒̈́̈́̈̎̃͗͗̂̒̿̒̾̆̀͌̍́̑̎̐̎̚̕̕͜͜͠ͅȇ̵̢̡̡̨̤̪̪̹̫͚͚̮̅̀̔̾̂̽͘͠ͅ ̴̧̛̲̖͎̭̠̰͈͕͒̎̄͆͛̅́͂͌̍͊̓̃͂̚͘͜ͅͅḿ̴̢̧̨̻̣̮͕̝̙̦̩̮̯̪̳̬̻̦̟͔̏̉̉̈́̾̋̑̑̈͐̆͆̈́̓̏͐͝ͅì̴̖̿̿̎̈͋͛̾̉̀̒͋̚͝͠s̸̛͍̩̝̹̯̦̲̫͕͍͂̈́͑̑̑̐͂̀͘͜͝͠ṣ̷̨̨̛̭͙̻͎̦͙͉͔͚̣͚̦̥̗̹̼̦̜̫̬̦̙̌̒͛̈̓̿́̀̄̉̌̊͑̑͆̿̿̓̑̈́̈̇̈́̐̏́͘͘͝e̴̼͉̋̎̎̂͂̈́͑̇̔̑̃̿͂͆̾̓̆̈́̈̍͋͘͘͝͝͠͠d̵̨̘̘͉̠̭̩̖̦̺͛̈́̿͒͂̈͑͒̌̓͝͝ ̴̛̯̲͚̬̤͚̝̩͉̤̬͉͕̪̱̰̜̪̟̲̣̬̩̭͎̫͕̬̙̩̇̒̇͗̿͆̿̓̎̾̄̕͝y̶̼̳̥̥̯͖͍̼̱̳̹̖̆̍̀̎̾̂͒̿̆ọ̶̧̢̨̢̨̢̫̗̱͓̪̩̠͚̤͕̻̮̦͖͍̯͈́̓͊̐̔͒͜͜͜͜͝ͅu̷̢̪̻̙̭͍̜̖͇̼̭̒̆͗̄̓́͐̐̄͐̿̾́͝ͅ!̸̨̛̠̭̘̗̙̩͉̻͚̰̟̹̯̝̤̜̝̜̩̤̝̣̻̂̒͐̽̏̒͗͗̐͝ͅ!"

oh. Hmm. Perhaps he'd used the wrong combination of vocal chords and tongues?

callibrating.

"Is that better?"
vox
Pierce Inanis

Age: 0 | Height: 5'10 | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 90 - Dext: 50 - Endr: 100 - Luck: 46 - Int:
Change author:
Pierce
Tingly, aren’t you, brother?” Pierce’s deep voice rumbles in the baritone of greeting as he follows on the MRI machine’s broadcaster’s heels, a cutting grin offered in greeting toward the rest of the Family, though there is the dip of his chin in greeting to Dorian in particular.

Knowing not what the meeting has been called for, he’s content to settle into an easy pocket amongst the rest of their gathering, eyes and ears rapt with focus, reaching out to run a hand along one of the void fauna nearer enough to him like it was your average friendly neighborhood cat, Pierce settles in comfortably.
Dorian Inanis

Age: 1 | Height: 5' 8" | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 66 - Endr: 80 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
Change author:
As Dahlia sauntered into the clearing, her movements fluid, predatory, and alluring, Dorian's gaze lingered on her for a moment longer than strictly necessary. He couldn't help but appreciate the way she moved, every step a calculated dance designed to captivate; clearly she'd been testing the limits of her new form with appreciable results.

As Pierce approached, Dorian acknowledged him with a nod, his gaze meeting the once-enforcer's with a subtle respect for the fighter's unspoken prowess in his new shape. When Vox drifted into view, his ethereal form passing through Dorian as if he were but a wisp of smoke, Dorian suppressed a flicker of annoyance. Vox's incorporeal nature always left him feeling unsettled, a reminder of the spectral abilities that set him apart from the rest of the Family, even now. Despite his reservations, Dorian offered Vox a nod of acknowledgment, masking any hint of discomfort behind a veil of cool composure.

Clearing his throat to draw their attention back to him instead of Vox's shenanigans, Dorian lifted his chin. "I've been keeping an eye on the proceedings in Torchline." He began, his voice carrying a note of smug satisfaction. '"It seems Caido has been putting their strongest champions to the test, right in our front yard so to speak."

Folding his arms over his chest, Dorian continued, his words measured and deliberate. "From what I've witnessed, it's quite clear that even Vox could take down the majority of them. There are only a handful that pose any real concern to us, and our darling Dahia has already taken care of one of them."
He'll rekindle all the dreams
it took you a lifetime to destroy
Dahlia Inanis
the Reaper
Queen of Stormbreak

Age: 0 | Height: 5'8 | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 15 - Strg: 80 - Dext: 90 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 56 - Int: 3
Change author:

"Vox," Dahlia hisses at their sibling's arrival, her tone one of affection and exasperation both. Rolling her shoulders delicately as if to readjust herself after his unconventional greeting, she brushes her hands across the fabric of her dress to release whatever static is left behind, and offers a much more indulgent smile to Pierce as he arrives. All present and accounted for. They can begin.

Angling herself towards Dorian to listen, her cerulean gaze grows dark with an almost feral curiosity, and she hisses in a breath to school herself from asking for further, much messier details. Instead, as her name curls across full lips and hits the air, she permits a smile. "Alas, I do not think he won that tournament you witnessed, or we likely would already know." Still, she can always refocus her efforts if he wishes.

"Stormbreak has been brought to heel," she continues. "I intend to make my mark there quite clear in the near future. Its Spyglass is quite something." She means, of course, the location - the observatory where they might keep an eye on the rest of Caido. But Everest is worth an honorable mention, too.
let me put my lips to something
let me wrap my teeth around the world
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!