Mini Event that's the tea
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
He said "I bet you don't remember me"
"You know what you can do with that oh of surprise?" Remi is saying under his breath, but before he fully articulates his threat, Ronin is making a beeline straight for Evie and her new bundle. With an adoring grin, Remi follows, though unlike his husband he doesn't try and pry Erebos away from his mother. "Congratulations Evie. And thank you for making the trip." Giving his husband's ass a happy squeeze, the Bastion makes his way over toward Isla 's tent. Despite Sunjata's healing rain, if he was going to square off against Deimos that afternoon, better he do it at full health.

"Isla ?" He called, poking his head inside. Looking as if he'd just come from an impromptu hunting session given the blood splatter on his shirt and the coppery stains from his nose running down his chin and neck, likely it wouldn't take the Remedy much time at all to surmise what had happened.
and I said "only ever other memory"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
relive who i've been at my worst,
every single night, looking for a distraction
As it turns out, Remi vanishes from their little gathering on their own stretch of beach, and as the Flood scouts for him, finds he’s joined another battle. Shrugging lightly (and wondering maybe if that’s something he and Ru should consider,) he picks up his bag, skin awash in dark floral tattoos, and he makes his way to the meeting where quite a few familiar faces are.

He immediately drifts toward Flora when he nods his head toward everyone else gathered around her in a soft greeting of “hey,” rounding out by the edge of the beach chairs to drop the bag of holding into the sand as the sun starts to dry his skin and he hears the commotion.

Casting a glance toward the fight, he spies Hotaru and Seren (first of all, Seren was back? Second of all, she was immediately down?) Hearing Ronin’s question, the Flood immediately is also on edge, immediately protective over the Valkyrie and knowing enough about Ronin and her. “Oh shit.” Hesitating as he focuses his attention, his muscles are taught and ready to go get them should they need it (and if Ronin started to move toward them).
the flood
waiting for the sun to rise
pretty sight for some hollow eyes
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 36 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Hadama looked over to Koa with an amused gleam in emerald eyes as the Dragoon quickly offered an explanation for why he was rooting for his home team. ”Mmn. Indeed,” he murmured, understanding where the young man was coming from.

Dantalion ’s arrival drew a welcoming nod and the Tidebreaker looked over to where the Warden in question was cleaning up nicely. ”Wise,” he agreed. ”I believe the bookies have him as the current favorite.” Less payout for those playing the gambling game, but he had seen nothing so far that would indicate that there were any other true challengers left in the brackets.

”Condolences,” came the aside to Flora as Sunjata put up a good fight – but not quite good enough. And then: ”Hm. And again.” As Ronin met a similar fate.

A flash of white caught his eye and he raised his hand in a small wave to Maea, uncertain if she saw him, but then Evie was joining the growing crowd and he welcomed her and the most recent addition to her family with a flash of a smile across his serene countenance. ”I am glad you could make it. And my congratulations again. Hello,” he added to the sleeping little one with formal gravitas. As Deimos joined them he gave the Sword a warm nod, though as the crowd around Evie grew he stepped back to let others meet the newest Ignatius.

Which was about the time that he turned to see the next combat beginning and spotted Hotaru, even more gloriously radiant than usual. And Seren—

Ah.

Sunjata ‘s quiet expletive really said it all. ”Indeed,” he agreed, already moving out to the sands to assist. Isla ! To ring three, please!” He called, raising his deep voice to roll like thunder across the beach and over to the medic tent.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
even my darkness shines for you
Isla will have to beat Ronin to it, unfortunately.

Hurriedly excusing himself from his fleeting reunion with Deimos and Evie, the Knight clambers back to his feet and begins jogging across the sands. He dips briefly into the medical tent to seize some of the water from the healing fountain that the Remedy has set out, before promptly departing to where Hotaru and Seren had started(?) their short-lived fight.

And gods, if Sunjata does try and stop him? This might not be such a friendly tournament after all, however many bridges they've begun to rebuild after the war. Blood is thicker than water, as they say.
the
WHITEKNIGHT

Table coding by Sky
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
ISLA

Having been straightening out her consultation area after treating one of the spectators with mild sunstroke, Isla glances up automatically at the sound of her name, offering Remi a warm smile for his trouble (even if he's as bloody as she'd heard he would be from the chatter outside). "Hey, you," she trills, heading to a basin of clean, warm water and soaking a cloth in it. "Heard Sunjata gave you a bit of a love tap."

Squeezing out the excess water, she offers it out to the Bastion so he might clean himself up. Once done, she also grabs up one of the small bottles of fountain water. "This should make you feel good as new, or so I've been led to believe."

Before she can ask if he needs her to look at his nose prior to drinking the water, Hadama's voice booms out and a familiar White Knight's head pops through the tent, stealing up some water and disappearing without so much as a hello.

"Shit," the medic murmurs, poking her head out through the canvas to see what's going on.
she's a runner
rebel, and a stunner
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
He’s certainly not interrupting Ronin as he makes his rush toward Seren and the ring they both stand in. Taking a sharp deep breath, waiting a heartbeat of a moment after and watching (if only to ensure the white knight doesn’t try anything on the Valkyrie) does he shift to his macaw shift quickly, following after Ronin toward the panic.

Watching the two dragons warily to ensure they don’t do anything, Sunjata’s entire focus is on Hotaru in that moment, knowing just how much she hadn’t meant to do that. But Ronin has Seren covered and Sunjata ignores everything else in favor for focusing on his lover.
the flood
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
You thrill me, you delight me
You're all that I've been yearning for
Evie welcomes her victorious husband with a beaming grin, pushing the brim of her hat back slightly to kiss him soundly because a kiss to her hair was adorable but he deserved a bit of a reward for his success against not one but two demigods. “I've never been a prouder wife,” she asserts playfully. “Aside from that we’re perfectly calm. Full bellies.” Winking, she turns her smile - aptly radiant per Ronin - on the other wedded pair, welcoming them closer and maneuvering Erebos’ sleep-slack face to be better seen.

“It was a blessing he missed it,” she agrees with a playful grin. Remi receives much the same. “Of course, it’s practically a rite of passage for him to see a tournament this young.” And frankly the sun is delightful for mom herself, even muted by Deepfrost. She is about to offer Ronin to hold him (quite the honor, but she trusts him) when something down in one of the pairings goes awry, and then he’s gone. Concern pinches her brow, and she rises slightly on her knees as Hadama comes closer, distracted. Isla is on hand for healing, but Evie can’t disregard her nature, and her hand goes to Deimos’ thigh in case he can see better with half-shifted eyes.

“Tell me if I’m needed,” she requests in an undertone, though it’s mostly for her own peace of mind. With Torchline’s waters on hand she shouldn’t need to be, but still…she frets to herself, and her eyes turn to Hadama and Remi, hoping to be either distracted or filled in.
I love you, I adore you - I lay my life before you
I only want you more and more
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
Dantalion
but you can't be free
Having stretched out on his lounger (and with his lanky bodyguard seated at the end of it, for good measure), Danta has procured some sunglasses for himself and has settled back with a fruity, alcoholic drink in hand to watch the proceedings unfold. And oh, the drahmah - from Remi's victory, to Deimos rising victoriously against not one, but two demigods, and then a one-shot from Hotaru?

The Maverick is thriving, especially as several of the powerful (and devastatingly good-looking) start to move towards one of the fighting rings, Baywatch style. "I think I successfully win that round," he murmurs of his bet (and the Sword he'd bet on, for that matter."

Stretching out his long legs across Astaroth's lap and reaching for another drink, it's clear that Danta isn't going anywhere any time soon.
'cause I'm selfish, I'm obscene
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Change author:
i don't belong among the angels // and baby that's just fine with me
He doesn’t say his bet off the bat given that Danta’s already declared his own. There’s no good in betting the same, anyway, so he’s automatically on the second half. However, a bit tense given the pale gore crow in the vicinity, Asta remains silent and watchful, and flinches a small fraction as Danta claims his victory and Asta has to think fast before the Maverick can stake the claim on the next. “I bet on him this round.” He drawls to Danta, shifting a little to raise a dark brow as he promptly takes Danta’s unknown to him, best friend as it breaks into the rings again.

Long legs press against his as the blonde gets more comfortable, and he shifts a little in the seat to sit back still a bit properly, tail curling about the leg of the chair, cane deposited right beside Danta’s hip as he ‘accidentally’ taps him with it. “Stop drooling, darling.” He teases, smirking to himself, utilizing the distraction of the fights and the heat radiating to ignore Maea’s shift in the background.
Astaroth
the things i did up there were high school // but now i'm going for my degree
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Down and out, and out of luck, we're spinning but the needle's stuck
The white crow winced as Ru's opponent went down. As a murmur of concern went up and Ronin hurried towards the ring, soon followed by Sunjata, Maea slipped down from her perch, gliding towards the ground near Evie and resumed her own form.

"Think she'll be okay?" she wondered, as she hunched down beside the red-haired healer. "Hi, by the way. It's good to see you. Congratulations." The bundle of new life in her friend's arms earned a faint smile, all of his own.

Looking up she met Hadama's gaze as well, nodding in acknowledgement of his greeting. Her attention remained mostly on the fights however; especially as Talyson stepped up to face Hotaru this time. She rather suspected the Valkyrie would have to try a bit harder this time.
Maea
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Change author:

Hotaru
you talk a lot of shit for someone who's sorry now
She hadn’t been victorious, but she hadn’t counted on it given she and Talyson had been more properly matched before her change in skill set. In some ways she’s glad she was paired with him as her ego doesn’t smart the way it surely would have otherwise.

Still, she heads for Sunjata first, healing a secondary notion despite how battered she is. After the mental shakeup that was her fight with Seren she still feels off-kilter, and the good mood of the tournament is difficult to cling to. Nevertheless she settles faster once she’s by his side, turning to watch Melita and Deimos’ respective fights.

Pulling him along, she passes through the crowd of observers to coo at Erebos and drop a kiss on Flora as she snags one of the available bottles of fountain water. She doesn’t linger at the epicenter of attention her daughter commands, instead hunting down a quiet section of sand to occupy and watch the fights from. She wants space to lick her wounds, and her family are the only people she’s keen on socializing with right now.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
In this time, Sunjata’s returned back to the meeting point, incredibly watchful over Hotaru and Talyson’s fight, wincing as he sees her take her hits. The world seems to go on around him, ignoring everything else for the most part until she’s finished and honestly? At least she’d been able to get through two rounds (even if one was a one off…) which was better than he had done.

Though, he is still satisfied with breaking Remi’s nose.

The satisfaction is a low simmer in the face of the protectiveness that buzzes through him as Hotaru approaches, forgoing the medical tent in favor for coming to him, and he follows her wherever it is she wishes to tug him – arm wrapped around her, letting her greet whomever she wishes before she settles in that little patch of sand off and away, and Sunjata settles easily beside her, tugging her into his lap, soft feathered wings spreading from his shoulders in tricolored blues curling around them so they can watch the fight while simultaneously remaining a bit closed off.

That draconic protective streak within him running at an extremely heightened notion at this present moment.
the flood
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
karma's a relaxing thought, aren't you envious that for you it's not?
Well, holy fuck. Things sure do keep happening, don't they?

From jumping up as her step-dad (that's you, Sunjata, just get married already) breaks her dad's nose, to watching team Taliesin double-team Deimos (and lose, lmao), to watching her mother nearly kill her half-sister, it's all a whirlwind of chaos that has Flora open-mouthed and grinning.

No one died, so really, there's no need to wor—

Oh, but then someone does and for a hot minute, it's all panic and screaming until Ronin brings Melita back from the dead???

"Frey's sake." The queen mutters, before reaching for a bottle of something and raising the entire thing to her lips.
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Change author:
Evie
You thrill me, you delight me
You're all that I've been yearning for
Evie smiles at Maea's sudden appearance, her sharp eyes which flirt back and forth between Seren's progress at her father's side providing the information she needs. "Definitely, the fountain water works incredibly fast." Not that it stops the restless urge to check on her firsthand from curling in her chest. Beaming as Maea leans over to meet Erebos, Evie takes the chance to murmur good luck to her husband as Deimos heads down for his next fight.

When it immediately becomes another two-on-one, Evie tunes out conversation to watch raptly, heart bobbing in her throat with the ebb and flow of progress and power. When he emerges and the results filter up toward them, Evie shamelessly claps her hands over Erebos' little ears and whoops and hollers like an insufferable teenager, shouting, "THAT'S MY HUSBAND! GOOD JOB HONEY!" Erebos' nose wrinkles slightly and threatens to wake, but Evie thinks it was worth it anyway.

And then Melita goes down, and comes back up, and Evie has to sit back down again because her head threatens to spin from so much information and emotional whiplash. Good thing she's not pregnant anymore, gods.
I love you, I adore you - I lay my life before you
I only want you more and more