God Quest Only to find out
Quest Turn In - Safrin
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
HARPER
Unaware of what had transpired between his goddess and his new juvenile arch-nemesis, Harper arrives at the shrine with maybe a little too much hope in his chest and a small collection of bottles in his pocket.

Of course that doesn't mean he hasn't brought an offering alongside what she'd requested of him - a small silver diadem, dainty and finely crafted, with seaglass inlaid at the high points. With that on the shrine first, Harper then lays out his small paintings and drawings of the sunlight in all the surfaces she'd requested, as well as the vials full of water and one with broken glass inside.

"Safrin, I've done as you requested. And I have much on my mind. Do you have a moment for me?" He worries that he is not who she might have chosen to rule alongside Hadama, that she might feel the same as Flora had despite the outcome of the vote. Whatever comes to pass, however, he can't help but feel at peace at her shrine as he always does.

- - -

Turning in quest obtained here: in her great time

Capture the sun's reflection in:
1. a block of ice
- black sand ballads
2. a puddle of rainwater
- you are more than warm belief
3. A mirror. How? Up to him!
- cotton candy clouds
Then, have a necklace/pendant/bracelet/ring/something fashioned to serve as the adrenaline's well.
- {se} you don't have to believe me
oh poor atlas, the world's a beast of a burden
and you've been holding on a very long time

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
Starlight pours in through the window, illuminating the shrine and causing rainbows to refract from the points of sea glass in the diadem. A warm breeze heralds Safrin's arrival, playing across Harper's skin and tousling his hair before manifesting into the goddess herself. Seated upon the shrine, Safrin beams at the new king before turning her attention toward the artistic way he'd chosen to complete his quest.

"How very clever." She muses, reaching for the drawings and inspecting them. "I particularly like this one." Gesturing to the block of ice on the frigid black beaches of Halo, the goddess grins. Had it tickled her to know that Harper would risk hypothermia and frostbite simply to capture the sun in this way? Oh absolutely it had.

Picking up the morganite, Safrin turns it over in her hands inspecting it for a moment. As she does, light pours from the shards of glass, the water, and from his drawing. Swirling around the pinkish stone, flecks of star shine appear in its polished surface. 'Ahh. There we are.'

Star Rush| A pendant of morganite with flecks of starlight. Can be used once per thread. Raises all stats by 2 for one post. To use in a KQ or PQ+, must be referenced in the post where you want the stat effect to be used.
but in your dreams whatever they be, dream a little dream of me
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Change author:
HARPER
Her breeze is unmistakable, and by time she is solid before him he is moon-eyed and smiling. Her praise makes his chest swell and shoulders straighten. "I swear it was your name alone that prompted Talyson to save me from my own idiocy," he chuckles, recalling how the sour courier had paused and begrudgingly intervened the moment Harper had explained the reasoning for his venture.

In her pale hands, the pink of the morganite seems all the deeper, like a heart cradled in her palms. It is not unfitting imagery considering his feelings for her, kneeling at her feet like a knight out of time. "Will you put it on me, my lady?" Bowing his head trustingly so she might place the necklace over his dark, curly head. Whatever questions he may have can wait until the reverence of the moment has passed.

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
sweet dreams till sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
Chuckling softly, it didn't surprise Safrin in the slightest to hear that not only had it been Talyson to come upon Harper, but that the courier had not seen the sense in what the Stalwart had been up to.

"It would be my pleasure." So saying Safrin leans forward to slip the oiled cord over Harper's head of curls. Lifting his chin slightly so that she might be able to position the pendant perfectly. Starlight glitters from within the warm pink of the stone, softly glowing there in Safrin's presence. "A beautiful stone." She murmurs. "You wear it well."
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Change author:
HARPER
Her hand is warm in contrast to her pale skin as it tilts his chin, and Harper's eyes are entirely on her instead of the pendant that now lays against his chest. Any starlight or glow there cannot compare to that which emanates from her very being.

"I would hope to wear well anything made from your hands," he murmurs, enraptured. Something jealous twists in his chest, something that has lived there since Flora's rebuttals on the beach. How could Ronin live on his remote mountain, so far from her? The city that has sworn itself to her? How could anyone, really, but her demigod?

Clearing his throat softly as sorrowful memories of Seren come to the fore at that thought, Harper forces his gaze down to give her creation the attention it deserves. "Thank you, Safrin. You know I hate to ask things of you, but you never fail to do far more than I could dream." And, because of that, he lifts his eyes to look through dark lashes beseechingly. "Is there anything I can do in return?"

Change author:
'I would expect nothing less from you.' Safrin muses, her galactic gaze drinking in the Stalwart's appearance with this newest addition with a mixture of pride and pleasure in equal measure.

His gratitude is received with warm magnanimity on Safrin's part, though it's clear his appreciation is precisely of the sort she expects. "Now that you have a hand in Torchline's leadership I would happily see that take up your focus." She purrs, glad to continue the tradition of her followers finding themselves at the helm of the islands. "I expect to see you and Hadama soon, for your next regional adventure. Until then.." Leaning forward, Safrin presses her lips softly against Harper's forehead.

Dissolving into a warm sea-breeze, the Attuned will feel Safrin's kiss lingering against his skin even after the lilac smell of her has gone.

~FIN