What have I done?
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Hotaru
I know that I should have told you that I would die
Just to hold you
Her nerves have had time to settle, if not long enough. It's easier for her, she thinks, than Sunjata despite the way it had so thoroughly reminded her of Enzo. All that matters to her is that Melita is alive. Perhaps it's simply a mental form of protection to focus solely on that and not the nightmarish moments before it, but right now it's all Hotaru can manage.

It's a mantra that follows her as she seeks out Sah. She's alive, she's alive, she's alive. Hotaru logically knows that it had not been Sah's fault - given how she'd nearly done the same to Seren - but Hotaru is not exactly known for being logical. Her heart is a fickle thing, and yet it guides her with every powerful beat.

Still, Sah had been one of the few people at her shoulder and behind her back when Enzo had died. She loves him and that love is a shield that protects him from her enmity. His pale, distressed figure only reinforces that, and as she approaches she reaches for him silently to pull him into an embrace. Sometimes, actions speak much louder than words, even for people with silver tongues like the Valkyrie.
And if I just had my shit together I could be with you
But I'm too high on paranoia
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
What have I done? - by Sah - 05-10-2024, 07:44 PM
RE: What have I done? - by Hotaru - 05-13-2024, 03:58 PM
RE: What have I done? - by Sah - 05-13-2024, 10:14 PM
RE: What have I done? - by Hotaru - 05-20-2024, 07:56 AM
RE: What have I done? - by Serendipity - 05-20-2024, 07:56 AM
RE: What have I done? - by Sah - 06-18-2024, 02:17 AM