Personal Quest out with the old, in with the oldest
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 24 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1867
Maea
I feel it in the wind, my dear
The sun is gonna reappear
"That's reassuring," she replied in a huff of quiet laughter, sharing a smile between Asta and Charlie. She returned the blown kiss from the priestess with an awkward wave of a hand, shy yet rather pleased at the gesture.

Ducking out of the way as Danta went to town on the canvas, Maea considered her own approach. Sizing up the artwork with hands on her hips, she eventually approached it near the far end of the wall and peeked behind it to see how it was constructed. Finding plenty of tiny nails, and wood joints keeping the frame together, she put delicate fingers against them and found a strange, dark kind of satisfaction in seeing the metal begin to rust and crumble away. Unlike all the other gifts that had awakened within her, this was one she'd not tried to hone; it had frightened her more than a little, for this exact reason.

Normally, humans weren't supposed to enjoy destruction. But then, perhaps there was less human remaining in her than she had thought.

Maea uses Disintegration to corrode nails and fastenings around the artwork
Good days are gonna come along
Hold on, hold on!
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
out with the old, in with the oldest - by Charlie - 06-19-2024, 06:48 PM
RE: out with the old, in with the oldest - by Maea - 06-22-2024, 03:16 PM