Personal Quest out with the old, in with the oldest
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 24 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1867
Maea
I feel it in the wind, my dear
The sun is gonna reappear
In chunks and pieces the artwork came crashing to the ground. Maea jumped aside as a piece of the frame nearly hit her in the head; for a second she felt guilt, but then a startled laugh slipped from her, and once it began it wouldn't stop. Filled with a heady kind of elation, she abandoned the slow and ineffective magic for something more impactful.

The stack of tools Charlie had provided included a very long and sharp knife. Weighing it in hand for a moment, she threw it with practiced aim at a smaller painting - was it supposed to depict the Voice? - where it lodged with a satisfying 'thunk'. "Looks nothing like her anyway," she grinned sharply, going to retrieve the knife. There was something savage and decidedly vindictive about the way she began to cut the canvas into thin strips before tearing the frame down and setting it ablaze with a touch of fire. Satisfied that nothing remained of it, she went to repeat the process with another painting.

Maea uses paintings as target practice
Good days are gonna come along
Hold on, hold on!
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
out with the old, in with the oldest - by Charlie - 06-19-2024, 06:48 PM
RE: out with the old, in with the oldest - by Maea - 06-22-2024, 07:57 PM