Personal Quest out with the old, in with the oldest
Dusklight Security

Age: 39 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
// with our one foot in the grave //
Snorting as he works with the flame to their chimed agreements, the thought of it being a mural of sorts of their Ancient family alongside Dygra seemed like a much better alternative than had settled in the Climb back when Danta and he were around, and he flashes everyone that shame sharp toothed grin of agreement. Only, not particularly enjoying the idea of himself in the nude, painted along the wall – perhaps something he and Maea have in common.

The most fun I’ve had in some time.” He agrees to Charlie, smirking slightly as they begin to be herded over to the statues, collecting the hammer on the way. He chooses the Voice’s statue, squinting at it in confusion before he belatedly answers Charlie’s question. “There is, I can show you their shop later if you’d like? There is also something I have been meaning to talk to you about.” He calls over his shoulder toward the priestess while Danta whacks away at the statue of Vi, before he brings up his hammer to start demolishing the Voice’s statue, imagining that Maea may join him in the endeavor if the recent show attacking the painting of her was any indicator.

Asta starts demoing the Voice’s statue!
Astaroth
// while the other one's kicking its way right down to hell //

Messages In This Thread
out with the old, in with the oldest - by Charlie - 06-19-2024, 06:48 PM
RE: out with the old, in with the oldest - by Astaroth - 06-22-2024, 08:43 PM