Personal Quest out with the old, in with the oldest
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 24 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1867
Maea
I feel it in the wind, my dear
The sun is gonna reappear
Looking up at Charlie, the salt-haired girl smiled widely, looking more than a little drunk on the mayhem she was part of wreaking. Eyes glistening over being included in the our, in the {i]family{i}, she nodded. [say}"It feels good," she confessed in a hasty return whisper, sheepish as if caught with her hand in the cookie jar.
With the paintings reduced to ashes, next came statues. Maea brought a swarm of fiery butterflies along, for no reason other than because she liked playing with her magic. "You mean that person who made the busty lady outside the Dusklight?" she wondered, looking at Danta.

Guiding her fiery creations to settle on the statue of the Voice while Asta set the sledgehammer to it, Maea increased the volume and heat until the statue began to blacken and crack. Glaring at the youthful perfection of the face, all the anguish and fear and insecurities of her past came bubbling up to the surface. It did indeed feel good, this; cathartic, like lancing a boil left to fester for far too long.
"I really hated that bitch," she told her friends. "I tried to be grateful that she brought me back to life, but you know what? Fuck that. Fuck her. The only good she ever did was wake Dygra and that's it!" She bared her fangs at the statue in a feral hiss.

Maea uses Mastered Fire on the statue of the Voice
Good days are gonna come along
Hold on, hold on!
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
out with the old, in with the oldest - by Charlie - 06-19-2024, 06:48 PM
RE: out with the old, in with the oldest - by Maea - 06-22-2024, 08:48 PM