Personal Quest out with the old, in with the oldest
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
i can make the badguys good for a weekend
"I meant you could be in the nude." Charlie corrects, beaming affectionately at Danta. Like in BG3 when you can get the carnival people to make Astarion a statue to keep at camp. "If you think you could sit still long enough for someone to do your portrait, that is. If not, it might have to be more...abstract?"

Licking her lips, perhaps just to moisten them or perhaps in anticipation of whatever Asta might have to talk to her about, Charlie hummed a chipper note of agreement as she bobbed her head. "Sounds splendid. You always know the best places." For reading, for footwear, for cannibalism..

More than a little delighted to see Maea so wonderfully feral with her feelings, the priestess cackled happily before lending her own voice to echo the loreseeker's: "Fuck that, fuck her!"

Using her own fire magic, Charlie targetted all the bundles of flowers that wreathed the base of the statues. They'd all long since dried such that as soon as her flames touched them, they burned bright and hot before disappearing down into nothing more than specks of soot. "This feels so much better already." The blonde says on the heels of a sigh. Interlacing her fingers together before tucking them beneath her chin, Charlie danced across the room utterly delighted by the destruction of the statues.

"I was telling Maea about this before, but I thought maybe we could have different places of worship inside the Temple. You know, since people worship in different ways?" Looking first at Danta for his approval as their leader, Charlie's eyes next moved to Asta. She hadn't figured out entirely what types of things he'd be interested in, in terms of pleasure, but maybe they could expand on it when they went to see the sculptor. "Maybe some gems from the climb and a dagger to prick your finger on at the entrance, and then..." Grinning, Charlie shrugged suggestively. "Deeper and darker the farther in you go."

And, if Danta agreed, then Charlie would need somewhere to start planning.

"We're done with what I had in mind for today, buuut if anyone wants to help, I could use a hand cleaning out this old room?"

Go home, OR help Charlie clean out one of the rooms to use as an office!
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.

Messages In This Thread
out with the old, in with the oldest - by Charlie - 06-19-2024, 06:48 PM
RE: out with the old, in with the oldest - by Charlie - 06-22-2024, 09:39 PM