Personal Quest out with the old, in with the oldest
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 36 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 21 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1901
// you've got a passion in those eyes //
"Well of course me in the nude," Danta says with a grin, "I just meant for any of the other portraits." Either way, regardless of how many paintings there end up being, the Maverick's is certainly guaranteed to end up being eye catching one way or another. "And I can sit still for as long as you need, provided there is adequate entertainment."

Tipping Charlie a wink and stepping back as the destruction of the statues is complete - more or less, anyway, but Danta doesn't think many people will care about the rubble leftover, and it can be removed whenever - he glances towards the priestess at her suggestion. With eyes darkly glittering and an expression of clear appoval on his face, he inclines his head yes.

"I can't think of a better use for the place," he agrees. "There is already an infirmary, too, should anything go awry." And in the meantime, he doesn't see anything wrong with helping her set up her office, even if the idea of Charlie in such a space is as foreign a concept as it is for him to have an office.

But anyway. "Just tell me where you need me," he purrs.

Danta approves of the Temple and agrees to help with Charlie's office!
Dantalion
// so aim it straight and true //
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
out with the old, in with the oldest - by Charlie - 06-19-2024, 06:48 PM
RE: out with the old, in with the oldest - by Dantalion - 06-23-2024, 11:42 AM