Personal Quest out with the old, in with the oldest
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
i can make the badguys good for a weekend
"Awww, you're all the best!" Charlie croons, utterly delighted. Skipping her way towards one of the rooms, the little ancient nudges it with her shoulder until the frame began to cough up dust before opening. Within was an entirely dull room; there were bookcases covered in cobwebs, an old drafting table, a rug that had seen (and smelled) better days covering the floor, and a small shrine that appeared to denote Safrin (if the marble tits were anything to go by).

Peering inside, Charlie sent a few orbs of fire in first to illuminate the sconces on the wall before planting her hands on her hips. "Yep! I think this will work!" Really she only needed it for supplies, so the fact that it was entirely without character (or windows, can you say fire hazard) didn't bother the blonde at all.

"I say we just haul everything out. That way I can start fresh and clean." Turning over her shoulder, she flashed the trio behind her an appreciative and sunny smile.

"No need to be neat about it, either." She added with a wink.

Lets just clear the room out!
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.

Messages In This Thread
out with the old, in with the oldest - by Charlie - 06-19-2024, 06:48 PM
RE: out with the old, in with the oldest - by Charlie - 06-23-2024, 09:43 PM