Personal Quest out with the old, in with the oldest
Maea Valair
Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 24 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 1867
Maea
I feel it in the wind, my dear
The sun is gonna reappear
Maea was just as pleased as Charlie to see the men agree to stay and help as well. Smiling widely - probably the most enthusiastic she'd ever been at the idea of cleaning, let's be real - she brushed a light hand against Charlie's shoulder as they went to have a look at the room; får more at ease than usual, her personal bubble not nearly as  wide as normal.

"Oh, that rug has got to go," she said, wrinkling her nose. Loathe to even touch it, Maea just set it on fire; it would be far easier to sleep out ashes than carry all of that. Turning to the shelves next, she found them light enough to wrangle on her own. Starting to haul one towards the door, Maea was at least glad there was no books left in it; the would be hard pressed to let those be disposed of.

Maea sets fire to the filthy rug, then starts hauling the bookshelf out of the room.
Good days are gonna come along
Hold on, hold on!
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
out with the old, in with the oldest - by Charlie - 06-19-2024, 06:48 PM
RE: out with the old, in with the oldest - by Maea - 06-24-2024, 05:58 AM