You Can’t Take Me
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
Kalt kept his gaze forward, passion flaring in his crystalline eyes. This was the most alive he had felt in years, more than anything he had felt in Northaven, but he had honestly forgotten what it meant to feel truly alive. His heart was racing, smirk unwavering, legs never slowing.

Gods, he fucking missed this.

He came to a short stop, lowering himself to keep his balance perfect, as he watched her lift herself onto the roof with him without any hesitation. Perhaps she wasn’t quite as out of practice as he had initially thought. Just needed someone to bring it out of her. Good.

The glimmer of the blade she unsheathed... his blade... widened his smirk. Call it a slight sentiment, but he always got excited when he saw one of his blades in action. Just because she didn’t know she was using his blade didn’t mean it was any less his masterful craftsmanship. To see it being wielded, by Ashetta no less, was absolutely a treat for him.

The positively wicked grin she displayed on her lips was teasing enough, and he paused, waiting for her to make the first move. She was in the way of his destination, and she had now drawn a blade on him. Kalt wasn’t about to strike first. He didn’t have any true offensive weapons on him at the moment, but t didn’t matter. His purpose wasn’t to fight her. He didn’t want to fight her then. There would be a time for combat training, surely. Now was not that time. Now was the time for stealth, evasion. Now was the time for a chase.

She struck towards his side, and Kalt spun out of the way, flicking a knife out of his wrist and colliding with her blade with a sharp clash.

He hadn’t counted on being so close to her, otherwise he would’ve done more to disguise himself. For now, he kept his head lowered, letting the shadows of the night work to his advantage. As soon as her blade was away from him, Kalt sprung to the side, smoothly flipping over a large hole in the roof. His footing wasn’t quite as sure as he had liked, but he stuck the landing perfectly, so it wouldn’t have appeared as anything against his abilities.

Kalt glanced at her, his smirk once again present, teasing her, challenging her, beckoning her to follow him, daring her to catch him. After all, she hadn’t yet succeeded.

He quickly jumped through the hole in the roof into the building, landing with a soft thud and racing to the decrepit staircase. Swinging around the bend, he slid down the railing, jumping off and running to a hole in the wall instead of the door, hopefully making for a quick escape to continue his race on the ground.

Messages In This Thread
You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 12:41 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 02:16 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 03:05 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 04:03 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 04:37 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 05:09 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 06:20 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 06:56 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Ashetta - 11-13-2018, 07:49 AM
RE: You Can’t Take Me - by Kalt - 11-13-2018, 08:56 AM