half of you will never understand
God Quest Hand In for The Voice
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Hope for the best
Prepare for the worst
He knew it had not been a hard quest in the way that others were; there had been no real danger other than the possibility of an awkward conversation and he'd not had to travel much. Still, Sam had felt daunted by the task of getting to know his Ascended family when it was first given to him, and was proud to be at the end of it. It had been in the end actually rewarding, Sam finding a friendship mended and a potential relationship kindled out of the deal.

Sitting before the shrine, he nodded his head and looked up at the tree containing the small altar. "Hi. I talked to all the people you asked me to...I feel like I'm more in a family now, like you said. So you were right."

--
Sam has completed the God Quest given in Is it a sin to seek the truth.

Sam must have 5 completed threads with other ascendeds (1 on 1 threads). In 3 of them he must learn some sort of skill from them, or learn about one of their lived-experiences.

1. Amun, learnt pottery skills: A long, lonely time
2. Mara, learnt knife throwing: Getting to know you
3. Nate, learnt about his past life experiences before Caido: You should be living a different life
4. Edwyn, ship in a bottle
5. Neron, Out of the Frying Pan

Wait all your life to see what you see

Messages In This Thread
half of you will never understand - by Samuel - 12-10-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: half of you will never understand - by Samuel - 01-20-2021, 09:24 AM