I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide
Saffy <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
i closed my eyes and saw my father's sins, they covered me like a second skin
i peeled them off, and sure i bled a bit, but now i'm free to sink my own damn ship
He’s never been to this shrine before. But there’s something about it that seems to scream Safrin despite being surrounded by headstones and markers. At the top of the knoll, though, there’s an altar with stars etched into the side, and it’s there that the Flood makes his way toward, ending up at the summit of it just around twilight. The stars shine from overhead and the Flood’s shoulders are relieved of so much tension since the last time he’d seen his goddess, that he actually smiles when he reaches it, a hand resting on the top of the altar among the flowers and other offerings that appear pristine despite being there for what Sunjata can only assume to be an eternity.

One of my mother’s favorite things were pearls.” Sunjata begins quietly, setting a small circlet onto the altar, a bracelet of deep sea green pearls, accented with silver chains and beads to appear like stars among the deep galaxy. “It’s one of the things I find myself hoarding more and more since I got my dragon shift.” His head tilts as he regards the altar curiously, before shaking his head and huffing a soft laugh at his distraction.

With the commentary over, he does kneel before the shrine, withdrawing his hands back to himself as he begins what he’s actually come for. “Anyway, I’ve completed the quest, Safrin. I hope that you will enjoy the bracelet regardless.” A surprisingly youthful smile crosses his face, despite the scars, as he pulls out the required items to spread in front of him.

Sunjata has completed his quest from Safrin to retrieve a lost item from Ludo to see through illusions!
i cut my branch down from my family tree to start a fire in the living room
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Sunjata - 08-09-2021, 07:13 AM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 08-18-2021, 04:14 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 08-30-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 05:24 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 05:49 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: I'm stuck in the sunshine riptide - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 06:26 PM