God Quest Only to find out
Quest Turn In - Safrin
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HARPER
Unaware of what had transpired between his goddess and his new juvenile arch-nemesis, Harper arrives at the shrine with maybe a little too much hope in his chest and a small collection of bottles in his pocket.

Of course that doesn't mean he hasn't brought an offering alongside what she'd requested of him - a small silver diadem, dainty and finely crafted, with seaglass inlaid at the high points. With that on the shrine first, Harper then lays out his small paintings and drawings of the sunlight in all the surfaces she'd requested, as well as the vials full of water and one with broken glass inside.

"Safrin, I've done as you requested. And I have much on my mind. Do you have a moment for me?" He worries that he is not who she might have chosen to rule alongside Hadama, that she might feel the same as Flora had despite the outcome of the vote. Whatever comes to pass, however, he can't help but feel at peace at her shrine as he always does.

- - -

Turning in quest obtained here: in her great time

Capture the sun's reflection in:
1. a block of ice
- black sand ballads
2. a puddle of rainwater
- you are more than warm belief
3. A mirror. How? Up to him!
- cotton candy clouds
Then, have a necklace/pendant/bracelet/ring/something fashioned to serve as the adrenaline's well.
- {se} you don't have to believe me
oh poor atlas, the world's a beast of a burden
and you've been holding on a very long time

Messages In This Thread
Only to find out - by Harper - 05-30-2023, 09:45 PM
RE: Only to find out - by Safrin - 05-31-2023, 03:02 PM
RE: Only to find out - by Harper - 05-31-2023, 09:42 PM
RE: Only to find out - by Safrin - 06-02-2023, 03:57 PM
RE: Only to find out - by Harper - 06-03-2023, 07:08 AM
RE: Only to find out - by Safrin - 06-03-2023, 07:03 PM