A Bloody Conclusion
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450

It's taken longer than Edmund anticipated but his quest is complete. The weeks spent trying to acquire unicorn blood while dodging fanatics trying to kill him had certainly been an unexpected delay. He hopes Mother will understand and not be too displeased with him.

Entering the Cathedral, he walks up to the offering cube. Opening up his bag, he takes out a vial of blood acquired in Blood-soaked Innocence. Inside holds the blood of the very men who tried to end him and fail his quest. Pouring the blood in, he then takes out a knife and cuts his palm, letting his own blood drip into the basin. Afterward, Edmund wraps his hand in a bandage and begins to speak, bowing his head to the cube.

"Hello, Mother. I hope you're well. I apologize for the delay, but I have completed my quest. Those who tried to stop me and caused the delay have paid the price with their blood. I hope you find that to be a suitable punishment for their actions." Being hunted and forced to fight for his life had been deeply traumatic. Yet it only seemed right that Mother receive their blood as penance.

~
Edmund has completed his quest!

Received: Bloodbath

1. Complete a thread with a fellow Ancient deciding on a suitable location for the bloodbath.

2. Collect a sample of bark and blood from the Hanging Tree in the Feverlands.
  • Blood and Bark and howling Ghosts  Note: DO NOT read past post #5. This is where the quest criteria is completed. (This is the thread where a certain incident happened.)
3. Encounter a River Star and collect the bones & debris from its last meal. 4. Kill and collect the blood from a unicorn (and eat it afterwards, if you want?) 5. Complete a PQ+ to construct the bloodbath and complete the quest. Let us know in your admin chat when you've posted the PQ+ and everyone has arrived in it!

Edmund

Reborn In Fire

Messages In This Thread
A Bloody Conclusion - by Edmund - 09-27-2023, 06:33 PM
RE: A Bloody Conclusion - by Dygra - 10-01-2023, 04:57 PM
RE: A Bloody Conclusion - by Edmund - 10-02-2023, 04:25 PM