A Sapling, A Sprout
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Evie
And those scars you carry, well those are yours
Evie greets Cordelia warmly, but the two are not close in a friendship sense, so she does not make herself at home the way she might have with others and holds herself more formally in the entryway as Marcus comes into the room. Her eyes skim over him quickly, taking him in visually without making it apparent that she's doing so. No sense in making him uncomfortable right from the jump. Though she finds herself - quite topically - mentally noting how Marcus is so clearly a product of his parents, and how that makes her thoughts stray for a moment regarding her own impending child.

Taking his hand, Evie shakes it firmly but not overbearingly, and it contrasts her warm smile that is practiced from years of putting anxious patients at ease. "Good morning, Marcus. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." Glancing around their immediate surroundings, her eyes return to the boy shortly. "I'd like to do this somewhere you're comfortable, but I'd prefer if it had somewhere I could sit," she admits with a wry smile, hoping to inspire a bit of lightheartedness. "Anywhere that fits the bill for both?"
So wear them with honor, placed over your heart

Messages In This Thread
A Sapling, A Sprout - by Evie - 03-18-2024, 12:06 AM
RE: A Sapling, A Sprout - by Marcus - 03-29-2024, 03:25 PM
RE: A Sapling, A Sprout - by Evie - 04-01-2024, 07:14 PM
RE: A Sapling, A Sprout - by Marcus - 04-18-2024, 02:48 PM
RE: A Sapling, A Sprout - by Evie - 04-25-2024, 12:20 AM