Fill the spaces inside of my heart
Soleil Lovi
Adventurer

Age: 21 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 2 - Int:
DIANA - Regular - Arctic Wolf
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Soleil
With Deepfrost fast approaching, Soleil strikes out to the Greenwing to revel in Halo's version of greenery before the late-blooming tundra flowers disappear for another season. Fighting with Talyson - and then Deimos - had worn out something inside her, something more than just muscles and ligaments. She is so tired. Luka has been tailing her like a vulture does an animal close to death, and she knows it's because she's so messed up in her head. Skyfall feels forever ago, but to her she's still stuck on that fateful night, far from home and with no way to get back any faster. Useless. Selfish.

She sits heavily on a downed log, burying her head in her hands. Diana bumps her nose up beneath her bicep, enough to lay her head on Soleil's lap in silent support. If Soleil hadn't left a note for her father asking him to meet her, she knows it's likely Diana would have traveled the hours it took to fetch him, because nobody can feel the last wall crumbling as clearly as her soul-sister. Whatever lies behind it is unknown to her. She just knows she can't keep this up much longer, and something has to give; forgiveness or condemnation. Her tears are bitter and quiet, but her shoulders shake as one hand drops to grip at Diana's scruff like it's a life preserver, holding on in the hopes it will bring her through this to the other side.
my head's in the sky but I'm falling backwards

Messages In This Thread
Fill the spaces inside of my heart - by Soleil - 04-25-2024, 01:09 AM
RE: Fill the spaces inside of my heart - by Sah - 05-01-2024, 04:36 AM
RE: Fill the spaces inside of my heart - by Sah - 05-06-2024, 04:41 PM