Fill the spaces inside of my heart
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah instantly begins making cooing noises, "No, no, no my love, my little sun. You're not to blame. How could you possibly be?" It aches to see Soleil this way and the Wild Thunder doesn't know how to fix it. He presses a kiss to her forehead, "You're allowed to be angry about what happened, sad about the loss, afraid of the future, and grieve for the changes. You're allowed to feel however you do." Sah takes a breath and wipes another tear, "But do not blame yourself for something outside of your control, please."

Much to his despair, Soleil breaks down further. Sah wraps one arm around his daughter, pulling her close so that she can hide in the crook of his neck if she wishes. His other arm cradles her other side as well as the loyal wolf present. Diana is such a good companion, and the Wild Thunder is so grateful that she's Soleil's. "You weren't pretending. You are an adventurer."

A soothing rumble builds in his chest, one he hasn't had to use in a while, and he can only hope that it works the same as it did when his pups were young. "You're the warmest and kindest soul that I've ever met. Your love and desire to help others is a gift. I know you feel guilty, but you were stuck. Short of growing wings and flying, there was nothing you could have done. That's why no one is mad at you. They know, we know, that you did everything that you could."

Her face scrunches and Sah can't help the affection that rises in him. Tilting his head, he pecks her temple, "Don't hide from me, little sun." The Wild Thunder lets out a sigh, his eyes slanting in thought, "You know, I think you're even more like me than I ever realized. I blamed myself when Ru and Tal left Halo. I kept asking myself, 'Why? Was Halo not enough for them? Was I not enough of a reason to stay?' I felt like there was something that I must have done wrong or failed to do to keep them here."
To lead is to love,
To rule is to serve

Messages In This Thread
Fill the spaces inside of my heart - by Soleil - 04-25-2024, 01:09 AM
RE: Fill the spaces inside of my heart - by Sah - 05-01-2024, 04:36 AM
RE: Fill the spaces inside of my heart - by Sah - 05-06-2024, 04:41 PM