imperative
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
gladiator, picked a fight with the gods, i'm a giant slayer
It's done, and Ronin wishes he felt better about it. Or perhaps he wishes he felt worse - it isn't as though he hadn't been banned from crossing the borders into the Hollowed Grounds himself, under penalty of death. But this seems official, and he's mulling over that finality as he heads up towards the Celestine shrine.

Ultimately, however, the memory of the Tower, of Wessex and Nate, Edrei and Amun, of all the needless casualties and death it had wrought... that steels his resolve.

"I thought I might bring something a little different for you this time," he murmurs as he kneels before the shrine, setting out a small teaset. In the pot he has brought is a spiced tea that has been left to steep in the moonlight, dotted with star anise that bobs on the surface as it is poured into the cups.

"I did taste it first, don't worry." He smiles.

Ronin is turning in his RQ from this thread: the world is callin' you

There is no time limit. There are currently 5 active Stormbreakers. This means 4 unique characters have to participate (SCs do not count - they can participate, but they don't count toward completing tasks). Characters can participate more than once. Ronin must participate twice.

1. 3 threads: one collecting fluid from a pure Ascended, one collecting fluid from an Ascended hybrid, one collecting fluid from an Ascended demigod (either natural or raised up by a god, doesn't matter).

- Lena had the fluid from a pure Ascended from this thread: {KQ} never will I forsake you
- Ronin and Remi obtained fluid from an Ascended demigod in this thread: they will remember you
- Remi was able to procure fluid from Neron (Ascended hybrid) in this thread: {RQ} best served cold

2.   A thread finding silver ore (From the Climb, or somewhere else minerals are prevalent)

- Remi and Mateo mined this from the Climb: {RQ} hi-ho silver

3. A thread mixing the fluid together with the silver

Anju and Ronin completed this: {RQ} mixology

4. A thread seeding the clouds above Stormbreak with the mixture, either using Skyships or other flighted means!

Lena and Ronin (on his back, as a dragon): {RQ} seeding the skies
bone shaker, dominator, freight train, wreckin' ball, i'm the gladiator
RONIN

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
"Whatever would I worry about, sugar?' Safrin wonders, and though she isn't visible yet, Ronin will no doubt feel her presence in the air. Like electricity and rain and adrenaline all rolled up into one violet sensation, Safrin sings through the air and hums through the Huntsman's bones before finally appearing before him.

"Don't let this trouble you." Stretching out a hand, Safrin reaches to cup both of Ronin's cheeks in her palms. "Boundaries are important in all relationships. Even those between a Commander and his adversaries."

Stormbreak has completed their Regional Quest. SB now has the following attribute:

Starshield | Ascended/Ascended-hybrids/Ascended-Demigods may not post within Stormbreak. If they try to enter, they will feel pain, followed by death. (Those with immortality will be knocked unconscious for 1 month of real-time).
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
"That it tasted awful?" Ronin suggests with a breathy laugh, his hands pausing around the teapot as he feels Safrin's starlight brilliance fill him up and blow right through him. He feels like he could breathe her in, only his chest could never expand enough to get the most of her, and as she appears before him, his smile is as charming as it might be crooked (and probably a bit dopey).

He closes his eyes as her hands come to cup his cheeks, Ronin leaning into the touch and drawing strength from the effortlessly delicate way the goddess handles him. "When you put it like that, I do sound a bit sentimental," he agrees, blinking across at her once more. "Thank you for doing this for Stormbreak, and for me."
RONIN

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Safrin
Winking, Safrin offers her Huntsman a coy smile and though her lips remain in a lunar curve, there seems to be an unspoken quip about Ronin in relation to the way things taste. "You have always had a very soft heart for all your strength." Safrin agrees as her thumbs trace his jawline. "You did this for Stormbreak." She says, head tilting slightly to the side as she gives it a single shake.

'Much as I appreciate the credit sugar, make sure to take some for yourself. No man is an island, but you..." She smiles, fingertips working up toward his temples and into the whorls of his dark hair. "..you work harder than most."
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
It's true, and Ronin isn't ashamed to admit it. It's what made him a good soldier, he thinks, even if it did mean making hard decisions and taking the burden on his own shoulders. Still, as Safrin's fingers plunge starlight along his jawline and up through his temples, he feels muscles relax that he wasn't even aware were tense. "Mm, credit is nice, but I'd rather Stormbreak look to the stars to say their thanks, rather than line up outside my office door," he says, a touch bashfully.

Working hard, too, isn't something he shies away from, but it's true that he can work himself into the ground sometimes. (All the times). "Perhaps I'll take a break after this. Tour Stormbreak to search for that relic..." Sighing, he bows his head. "And when the war is over, maybe everyone can have a vacation."
RONIN

Change author:
Safrin
"I think that has more to do with you not wanting people at your door." Safrin says with a wolfish smile, applying pressure with her fingers that won't feel like pressure at all, but sunlight and stillness.

"Ahh yes, no luck with that mm?" Her fingers drop to his shoulders as she sighs softly. "I'm afraid there isn't anything I can offer you in the way of directions. Only my endless appreciation of all that you do."

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
What a lovely bit of Stormbreak you've encountered. Look at all the things around you that aren't relics.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
"I could not possibly comment," Ronin says playfully, though his smile matches her own even as he fights not to melt into the touch of her hands. Her fingers send starbursts of warmth out across the back of his skull, and the same warmth crackles in their wake as she moves her attention down to his shoulders instead.

Humming in place of a no, he shakes his head softly, though call Ronin crazy, but he feels like it's all going to work out fine when he's standing in Safrin's presence. "Somehow I feel like that will be plenty." He laughs warmly. "There are only so many places in Stormbreak, after all."

Stepping back just enough to offer a flourish to the spread he's set out and roguish bow, he offers for the goddess to sit first, if she'd like. "Shall we have tea?"
RONIN

Change author:
Safrin
"Indeed there are." Reluctantly perhaps, Safrin's hands slip from Ronin's shoulders, though her smile doesn't fade. "Please." She says of the tea. "I'm dying to see how it tastes." Said while peering deeply into the Huntsman's eyes—her Huntsman, whatever Remi might say or think about it—Safrin nods before fanning out the lace of her dress in a curtsy, and revealing slender star-white skin beneath.

Sitting down, her delicate fingers wrapped around the teacup, it's a shockingly mundane end to their conversation. But, as we've said, at least no one was cursed or blackmailed.

~FIN