God Quest As each snowflake falls
Quest turn in
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
show me the world you want me reaching for
Before Noah could officially leave Halo and spend the next season in the Hollowed Grounds, he had one thing to do. With his family brought over and tucked away in the grounds safely, Noah used his compass the transport back to the Citadel. The hunter gathered the last few things they needed from their house, and then headed to the shrine.

Readying himself before the altar, Noah placed a carving of Safrin herself, about the size of his thumb, that he had done. While his whittling skills were not on par with anything that Deimos or Sah could create, Noah was proud of it and hoped the herald would appreciate it. ”Safrin, I have accomplished my tasks.” He started, hands on his thighs. ”And I have learned a great deal.” The most challenging part had been his conversation with Remi, about what it looked like to be a protector.

Noah has completed the quest given him in this thread: closer than before

1. Leave the vial of black water out beneath the stars in three different regions
- Twilight zone - Halo
- {se} make it make sense - Hollowed Grounds
- {se} tell me that i'm better now - Greatwood

2. Complete a training thread with someone. They must try and break the vial and Noah has to concentrate on protecting it.
- {Training} watch them get hung up in it

3. Complete a thread with someone else about the difficulty of being a protector. i.e., if his shield is only for him and someone else, what about the other twin and Cordelia. If he's off being a demigod what about Halo, etc etc.
- Our heroes, our icons have mellowed with age
Noah
code by sky

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the stories i could tell
On wings silent and star-filled, an owl descends. Though its kind are not uncommon in Halo, nor anywhere else in the world, none carry the light of galaxies in their gaze nor the speed of the cosmos in their wings.

Fluttering onto the shrine, the owl reaches out with a taloned foot for the vial of black liquid, shattering it instantly. Rather than releasing black water, light of the purest kind spills out instead, flowing from the stone and toward Noah where it wraps itself around him for a moment creating a perfect barrier before sighing into his skin.

Noah has received:

Celestial Shield | Celestial light sweeps together around Noah to form a barrier of light, protecting him from attacks for one round. The barrier follows Noah as he moves. Lasts for 1 post, requires a 3 post cool down.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
show me the world you want me reaching for
There was no starlight that covered him and announced her arrival. There was nothing but suddenly an owl, reaching down to the earth on silent wings. Noah’s breath hitched as he watched him land. He had to resist every urge within him to reach out and touch the bird. IT was majestic and beautiful and, quite possibly, the most mysterious creature he had ever seen. There was a celestial touch to him that Noah recognized in one of his own companions, touched and gifted from Vi himself. Perhaps that was what drew Noah towards the owl the most.

Or maybe it was the way he saw Safrin, bits and glimmers and reflections, in its eyes.

Noah shifted his eyes from the owl’s eyes when it reached for the vial. He went to speak again, but the owl crushed the vial in its strong feet. Glacier eyes widened slightly as the ink-dark liquid started coming towards him. Then, bright white and an emblazoned image of his deity, Noah was covered in the light of it. His shield. He had asked SAfrin for it, worked for it, and this was her deliverer. Noah breathed in, a smile broadening on his face.

”Thank you, Safrin.” Noah said, eyes shifting to the sky. Then, he looked at the owl once more. ”Give her my thanks, and tell her my children are strong and well.” Again, the urge to touch the owl came to him and he pressed it down. ”Thank you for bringing her gift to me.”
Noah
code by sky

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
the stories i could tell
If the owl understood what the man was saying or the contents of his thoughts, it gave absolutely no sign. Simply, it adjusted one wing, all the while staring at the Sentinel with unblinking star-filled eyes. Whether or not it would abide a touch was not to be learned just now, for as Noah spoke his thanks, the owl once again lifted off just as silently as it had arrived. It left no scent of lavender in its wake as Safrin so often did, no ethereal quality of calm or resolution.

Was this even her messenger, one might wonder? Perhaps others will have seen the owl. It might be worth asking about.

~FIN

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones, bones.

You've encountered the OG random event! This allows you to skip one levelling requirement with the character in this thread. (Unfortunately does not count for characters over level 10, how sad.)