Mini Event TMI
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Seren

A number of blankets had been spread out across the ground by the foot of the lighthouse, some to sit on and others to wrap around you or drape over the knee. Soft pillows and trays piled with food and drink sat within comfortable reach, and at the center a hearty little campfire had been lit to chase away the chill of the pervasive ocean breeze. But it was not only to get to know the demigods and powerhouses of Caido better that Seren had asked them to join her here. She had something that weighed on her mind, and where she sat nestled beneath a blanket she kept fidgeting with the tassels of the borders, her mind far away as she waited for the others to arrive. She didn't doubt that they would come. If not all, then at least a good number of them could be counted on to show up - and the more that did, the better she would feel.

To share your woes was the best way to find comfort and a solution to your problems, after all.
I'm ready to start the conquest of spaces
Reaching the starlight and silver fields
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 5254
and the only solution was to stand and fight
Deimos had been home a few days prior to Seren’s letter, and was all the more begrudging to leave the wintry confines and the sanctity, the serenity, of Halo and the people within it. After discussions with Evie, and long, long sighs, he and Amhran had eventually made their way to the still warm and sunny brambles and branches of the sea.

Hopefully whatever information Seren promised would be worth the constant state of travel; and he couldn’t quite help the nonchalant state of his greeting as he saw how she’d lined everywhere with blankets and intended coziness – he took one and went instantly towards the back, leaving some space for Rae’s demigod if he craved it. “Seren,” he gave in a nod of his head, the hordes of questions lodged behind his teeth, but saving them for the eventual unfurling of noteworthy distinctions. Then he grabbed a snack and sat down, stretching out his long limbs and waiting.
DEIMOS
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
Hadama's business in the Underwater City meant that he traveled to the lighthouse from the water, reaching the shore in his Mer form and surfacing to consider the blankets and viands laid out upon the island. "Seren," he rumbled in greeting, inclining his head to the starchild before his gaze sought out the other arrival and he nodded again in welcome. "Deimos." The other individual who had arrived was unknown to him, but he nodded politely to Amhran nonetheless. Pulling himself from the waves he shifted the dark length of his tail to leather-clad legs and moved to join the others at the foot of the lighthouse.

He chose a plate of food with care and snagged a drink before he found a large pillow to settle atop, content to wait patiently for the others who had been invited. He took the time to study them as they arrived, though he'd seen most of them at the recent tournament.
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5254
I've done nothing wrong
Except for all the atrocities
Flora had warned her about the letters.

And the fucking next day? Mail. Requesting her presence.

Melita had considered setting it on fire and pretending not to have ever seen it. Or throwing it off the cliff. Or anything else than like…actual informational shit. Did the leadership and demigods just do this all the time? Be at everyone’s beck and call? Ew, why?

The only thing that kept her even remotely going was Sunjata, Ru, and her general nosiness. This wasn’t part of Ludo’s plan (because it sounded serious), but she could always bring in more chaos than necessary.

And at least it was close by, even though she gave Safrin’s lighthouse a wide berth and perpetual side-eye. Glancing at the others already here, she gave a brief wave, snagged at a bunch of crackers, and then jutted her jawline towards Seren. “So what’s all this about? Letter was pretty vague.”
the honeybee
Besides that
I'm innocent
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when driving past your house, the taste of iron in my mouth
or the shame, that i have to look like mom
He really didn’t want to be in this particular spot, evident by the thrumming anxiety that keeps his muscles tense as he keeps his arm round Hotaru as they arrive. Not unlike Melita, does he glower a little at the lighthouse – where so many things had gone wrong for him in so many ways – before taking a collective scan of the area. Singling out his niece, though, he drifts toward her while parting from Hotaru with a kiss to her temple should she wish to visit Deimos or anyone else that were here.

A fleeting touch to Melita’s arm has him catching her attention, nodding toward the furthest blanket from the lighthouse as possible, before he nods to Seren with an easy greeting of “hey Seren. Good to see you.” It’s a little clipped, with one last glance given toward the lighthouse, he promptly moves to sit his ass far as possible away from the structure, whether or not Melita joined him or Hotaru did. He wants to stay as far away as possible.
the flood
disgraced, i made me my father's son
you're still to close to me, i swear at night i feel your breath
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There's a buzz of static for a moment, a brief flicker of something, followed by a smell that you've never experienced before.

And then...nothing.

A trick of the light, perhaps.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
are you really going to talk about timing in times like these?
Showing up and looking like a granny on her way to a cookout, the Bastion had a bag over one shoulder filled with some yarn and knitting needles, and a chair strapped to his back. Though Ronin had been intentionally vague about what Seren's meeting would be about, Remi had gleaned that it had something to do with their abilities versus The Family's, and as such, he felt his invitation was at most just out of respect. As shown during their recent tournament, Remi's days of packing a punch were basically all over now, and while he was happy to sit around and be a shield, he doubted if that was needed.

So here he was. With his knitting.

With a wave to Seren —he'd go over to properly greet her when this was all said and done—Remi similarly waved to the others who had arrived. His gaze lingered on Amhran before offering Deimos a complex look of whomst the fuck, before shrugging and unfolding his chair.
remi
Styling stolen from Sky (obviously)
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
The waters rise above my eyes
I will breathe it in and go out with the tide
Having received the letter as soon as he arrived back in Halo, the demigod was quick to jump back to the tropics by way of compass and magic. His stomach twisted with what she could have for them, having only recently come back to this realm from her mother’s stars.

He appeared on the opposite side of the lighthouse from the gathering Seren prepared for, making his walk around look quite seamless and planned.

He smiled at each of the demigods and powerhouses gathered that he knew — which was all but @Ahmran — who he offered a polite nod to. Settling down, Noah waited for what Safrin’s daughter had to say.
And when you think this is the end
You will find me there where I have always been
code by sky

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
THE WHITE KNIGHT
Arriving shortly after his husband - a merchant had been struggling to carry some crates of stock, and how was the Knight supposed to leave him to manage by himself when he could help? - Ronin arrives sipping a bowl of chowder and looking pleased as punch. (The merchant had been a cook, shut up). Offering a smile to all who had gathered so far and swooping in to kiss Seren's cheek and nod to her encouragingly, of course Ronin also stops by the food and drink tables before retreating back to sit with his husband.

At his feet on a blanket, of course, because he hasn't brought a fold out chair. "Want me to hold your wool?" he offers with a bounce of eyebrows that is absolutely full of innuendo, though the Knight is serious - he'll hold the ball of yarn for as long as Remi wants, provided it doesn't get in the way of his snacking.
now don’t you lose hope
I swear I never dream that we’re alone
I swear I still believe but I don’t know
Amhran Siol

Age: 0 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
the harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun
It's Amhran's first time travelling, and at least Deimos will find him a relatively easy companion for it - quiet unless it's to rumble a soft question about skyboat mechanics or the landscape sprawling below them, the demigod's primary concern actually seems to be the shoes he's wearing and the fact that they've left Evie and Erebos behind. Once they arrive in Torchline, he follows the Sword to the back of the group and sits happily enough beside him on the blanket, where he studiously begins unlacing his boots.

Offering a small wave to the various looks he's receiving, Amhran sits back on his hands and wiggles his bare toes against the sand and the grass, gazing up into the skies overhead. He wonders if there's a designated time where they are meant to get up for something to eat and drink, or if it's more of a free-for-all. And if it's the latter, is it better to go now, before whatever happens starts to happen?
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah was surprised when the letter arrived soon after his return to Halo. Even after the Tournament, perhaps especially so, it was a shock to see himself being lumped in with the Demi-gods. It was flattering but still difficult to comprehend. Maybe one day, he'd be able to grasp the concept of being on a similar level to some of them, but it was certainly not today. The fact that they had all been called together was concerning and Sah tried to brace himself for more bad news.

The Wild Thunder arrived and nodded to those present, noting the unfamiliar face that was Amhran. Even after having spoken with Melita, he still had to resist suddenly apologizing again when he saw her. Thankfully, he quickly spotted Seren and walked over to her.

Managing a small, tired smile, Sah sat down beside the bundled-up Demi-god. "It's good to see you, Seren." Part of him was nervous to inevitably hear her reaction to the Tournament but now wasn't the time or place.
I think therefore I am,
But what if all I do is bleed?
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
Hotaru
Take me where the shadows grow
Just wanna not be here
Hotaru does not want to be back here so soon, and the small family that makes up herself, Sunjata, and Melita all seem to have disparaging glances for the lighthouse that presides like an eyesore over this meeting. She's not keen on a repeat of the trauma that the tournament had ended up bringing about, but given she'd been the one to nearly end Seren's life that day she feels compelled to at least show up.

She leans into the kiss Sunjata drops onto her temple, and her hand lingers on him as long as it can as he parts from her. Taking the opportunity as well she heads for Deimos - and Amhran who earns a curious glance - and plants herself at his elbow, certain he'll find some comfort in her equally dour and reluctant subtleties. It's not a great place to open up the Attuned bond, but her crossed arms and the way she lingers silently at his side instead of quipping or instigating makes it clear she'd rather be as far from Safrin's oppressive eye as possible.
Take me where the stars don't show
It can get a lot out here, shining all alone
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.