A Drop in the Ocean
For Hadama!
Zavien Alexander

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Dew Offline
Change author:
MP: 365
It's the Songs you sing and the Smiles you wear
Hearing the Hadama's explanation has Zavien relaxing slightly. If it's just observing, that can't be too bad, right? It helps that Ronin's name is dropped. His encounter with the man in Stormbreak was good-natured and gave Zavien the impression that he and his companions could be trusted. Although that doesn't mean that Hadama is one of those people...

Reassessing the merman with close inspection, he finds no warning signs. From the friendly face to the open communication, his gut tells him that Hadama can be trusted - and his gut has rarely been wrong. So Zavien hesitantly smiles and steps closer to the shore. "I don't suppose there could be any harm in that, although I would prefer that you inform me as to your intentions with the information." His tone is cautious and speculative. If he is going to risk attracting the attention of Stormbreak's unsavory new management, he wants to know what the overall scheme is. Aimless "scouting" won't help anyone. "It would also help to know what kind of facts may be most pertinent."

At this point, Zavien is becoming slightly paranoid and checks the shoreline for inconsistencies. Spotting none, he adds, "And how I would get them to you."
that make the Sunshine everywhere
Zavien