[se] opportunities to be gentle
For Zavien
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Lena
and sweetest in the gale is heard
and sore must be the storm
The Caretaker tilted her head, trying to fathom a ‘long-haired phase’ on Zavien, and at his motions managed to laugh a little, before the twins sought attention. Since it wasn’t on her or Mittens (to which the snowball scowled; increasingly mercurial as the moments went on), her focus meandered upon what they were saying, and everything else layered between.

She was very careful not to frown at the insinuations contorted through the girls’ speeches. It wasn’t their fault, and she had very little information save for this one specific incident. But it was difficult to hear nonetheless, and she could understand why the Dragoon had gone out of his way to snag gifts for them. “I believe I saw some over there,” she gave between the conspiratorial presumptions, her eyes following the candy stall corridors, beginning to follow along with a swift march too, a small smile on her face, the gentle tones persisting. “What are your favorites?”
that could abash the little bird
that kept so many warm
Zavien Alexander

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Dew Online
Change author:
MP: 395
Just smile and be happy.
Zavien was glad to see Lena go along with his plan and apparently the kids were overjoyed as well. In fact, she had just become their new favorite person. Aiden jumped by her side, his hand gripping her clothes and his voice echoing through the Plaza, "My favorite are sour gummies! I really like the red ones!" With her brother occupied, Ava stared in fascination at Mittens, her eyes large with wonder. "What are you?" She reached out a small hand, full of stubby fingers and dirt. Zavien was able to grab her hand right before she snagged the poor soul by propping the basket on one shoulder. With a gentle hold on her tiny palm and the other on the stuffed animals, he gave her a large kind smile. "Be nice to Mittens. I don't think he likes to be touched." Ava looked up at him in disappointment, pouting her lip. In a hurt voice, she asked, "Well, does he like candy?" He chuckled lightly, looking to Lena with amusement glittering in his green eyes. "I guess you would have to ask Ms. Lena."

When he stepped up to one of the candy stalls, he gave the saleswoman an acknowledging nod before addressing the entourage, "Okay, crew. Everyone gets to pick one." The twins were already ogling the abundance of sweet options, contemplating their tough decision. Making eye contact with Lena, he added, "That includes you." Zavien then turned back to the kids, watching as they vied for Lena's attention, asking her about what her favorite candy is and where she found Mittens.
Zavien