[se] shadow and shine
Decor SE
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 8062
Evie
The shadowed expression and prolonged pause works like a charm, a sound like a gasp and a gurgle combining softly in Evie’s throat like an avid watcher of a telenovela during a tense moment. It would be unbelievable surely, but did she really - ?

It’s a brief moment of intelligence that has Evie slapping her hands to her mouth before she squeals - you’re welcome Erebos - and she spins in place in a whirlwind of ginger hair and flushed, freckled, smiling cheeks. As Deimos passes by she jumps toward him, hand snagging his shirt and yanking on it in a short burst like an excited tog savaging a toy, needing an immediate outlet for energy that is suddenly overflowing inside. “AAAAA! I can’t - oh my gosh, I’m just so happy for them!” Gushing, Evie slaps both hands to her cheeks as if it will tame the heat there, dimples aching with the force of her grin. Of course she wants to know more already (hurry up Kiada!) but for now this is enough. They’re never lacking in a need for good news in Caido. 

“I hope she decides on things soon, I need to start growing flowers!” Her fingers twitch and dance, desperate to turn energy into productivity. Conveniently she has a husband right in arm’s reach. With a bright laugh she interrupts his search for good decorating spots, snagging his waistband to steady herself on her toes as she stretches up to kiss him with smiling lips. If all she can do for the moment is indulge in her own marital bliss then so be it - Deimos can reap the rewards.
Come meet me at the comedown
When no one's talkin' about you at all

Messages In This Thread
[se] shadow and shine - by Deimos - 05-07-2024, 10:45 PM
RE: [se] shadow and shine - by Evie - 05-19-2024, 11:31 PM
RE: [se] shadow and shine - by Deimos - 05-20-2024, 09:35 PM
RE: [se] shadow and shine - by Evie - 05-23-2024, 09:28 PM
RE: [se] shadow and shine - by Deimos - 05-23-2024, 10:40 PM
RE: [se] shadow and shine - by Evie - 06-17-2024, 07:12 PM
RE: [se] shadow and shine - by Deimos - 06-17-2024, 07:23 PM
RE: [se] shadow and shine - by Evie - 06-26-2024, 02:00 PM
RE: [se] shadow and shine - by Deimos - 06-26-2024, 05:06 PM