God Quest this little light of mine
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Typically Maeve doesn’t come empty handed when she makes her way to Safrin’s shrine. This time she’s carrying even more than her previous visits. Aidon aids her by toting the basket filled with the various items she collected over the past season as requested by Safrin while Maeve worries herself with her squirming toddler and the offering. As she begins to arrange the space, keeping Edmund perched on her hip, she speaks. ”This is the shrine we use to pray to Safrin. It is a sacred space. I like it for how close to the stars it feels, but I hear her other shrines are just as lovely. We’ll have to visit them.” She murmurs as she lights the candles, arranging them just so around her offering, something that Edmund ‘helped’ with. A collection of shells delicately formed into a crown of sorts, fixed with pearls and glittering stones from the Rainbow Road, all picked out by the babe and fashioned by Maeve.

”Safrin doesn’t ask for gifts, but it’s only right to give back to her as she does so much for us.” Edmund babbles in response, squirming in her grasp and attempting to reach for the crown, but Maeve catches his hand and presses a kiss to it instead. ”Mumma.” He coos, giving her a gummy smile as he presses closer to her, dropping his head against her shoulder. She smoothes dark curls away from his forehead, shifting to hold him in her lap as she spreads the items out before the offering, clearing her throat, ”Safrin, I’ve gathered all you’ve asked of me. It took a bit longer than I intended, but I had to take care of this little one. I hope it’s alright that he’s here. I wanted you to meet him.”

Maeve is turning in her quest!

1. Dreamdust ― dream a little dream of me
2. Devils Klaw ― Helpful Devil
3. Water from Frey's Breath ― it's lovely by the water
4. Soil from Ludo's woods ― Maeve
5. Body parts (nails, hair, etc etc) from:
A healer ― Checking in (Hair from Ray)
An illusionist ― tanglewood (Feather from Remi)
A protector ― A new look (Hair from Maeve)
A defender ― Remi and Ronin (Hair from Ronin)
A murderer ― highlight of my lowlife (Hair from Locke)
These violent delights
Have violent ends

Messages In This Thread
this little light of mine - by Maeve - 09-21-2021, 06:29 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Safrin - 09-23-2021, 05:37 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Maeve - 09-23-2021, 07:09 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Safrin - 09-28-2021, 04:12 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Maeve - 09-28-2021, 05:49 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Safrin - 09-28-2021, 05:53 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Maeve - 09-28-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Safrin - 09-28-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: this little light of mine - by Maeve - 09-28-2021, 06:33 PM