Notice Board
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Luxere Luring

Come join us as we lure more luxury towards our intended sanctuaries for Long Night! Bring bags and your best singing voices! Any help is appreciated!

- Melita

PQ Thread: {PQ} you are still headed where you need to be

Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Longnight Safehouse

The Medical College of Caido would like to welcome all who wish to seek shelter during Longnight to come to the College. We will be open to all during the week, and should medical attention be required, the professors will be available at both the College and Infirmary. Those seeking medical provisions for Longnight are urged to speak with the Dean to procure those.

Wishing all a safe and uneventful Longnight!

Dean Phoebe Steadman

Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
ABDICATION

After much deliberation, I am formally resigning from my post as ruler of the Hollowed Grounds. I lend my full support to Wessex as the remaining Queen.

There are some things that cannot be decided with a simple vote. Some rulers are made, some are chosen. I am not in the position to be either currently.

I hope for your understanding, and the Monster Hunters Guild will still be available as a safe house for LongNight.

- Ronin Taliesin

Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Closed Border

The border between the Hallowed Grounds and the Greatwood is officially closed until further notice.

No one is to enter Fae territory, and no resident of the Greatwood is to enter the Hallowed Grounds.

- Queen Wessex

Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
You have no idea who you're looking for, and with only the information provided by Delphia to go on, you place up the following notice;

seeking: The Friend of Frey

I, Oia'i'o am seeking the "Friend of Frey".

Description: Female. Knows how to write. Blonde. Skinny. Busy. Vaguely associated with the colour pink and honeysuckle.

I am currently staying in the Woods.

That seems like all the relevant information.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
NEW
MANAGEMENT

Effective immediately, the Monster Hunter’s Guild is now under the ownership and management of Kiada Njovu-Reyes. The reconstruction of the guildhall and any continuing hunts will fall under her capable jurisdiction.

Thank you.

~Ronin Taliesin

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
SOMETHING TO CONSIDER

Those of you who would cast out The Voice and her children for The Blight:

Did you know in a land to the West of here, Rae introduced a hostile species that brought disease? That devastated the Flora and Fauna there? Why do we not curse the Gods who so willingly left us here in the barrier for their past mistakes?

Did you know The Voice did not intend for The Blight to happen and has immediately discovered the flaw that caused it and corrected it? When can you say the Old Gods have been so gracious?

The Voice wants the best for all of us. She aims to link the people of Caido through her portals, which the Old Gods would have us destroy for the sake of bitter resentment. She aims to make all of us brighter and better, together.

Signed, an anonymous friend

Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
LESSONS

The Caido Medical College is proud to announce an introductory class to Germ Theory. This class will go over the basics of germs and the spread of disease, and will be open to all who are interested. This class will be held in the early evening in four days time, and will be led by Doctor Wren.

In addition, the College is open to any who would like check ups for their general heath, and appointments can be made at the college.

If interested, please let me (Johnny/Jyawnee) know, so I know what to expect for the thread.
Thread will begin Saturday 16

Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
MISSING

Lusea Kotze
  • 5'10, slim
  • Long dark hair, dark eyes
  • Thick accent
  • Illusion magic
  • Typically seen wearing a wide black choker around her neck

Contact Sunjata Senzaok if you have information regarding her disappearance.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
Meeting

In light of recent events, there will be a public meeting to decide how to Hollowed Grounds will move forward. All are strongly encouraged to attend.

- Queen Wessex

Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
PLANTS=FUN

Come help me bring some life to the Spire! Looking for anyone willing to pitch in and help plant some plants. No need to bring anything, unless you have plants you specifically want to plant. Anyone and everyone is invited

Signed,
Oliver

~ PQ Thread: {PQ} let it grow
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Change author:
Military Barracks

The militia are seeking to establish a military barracks and training grounds. Any extra hands would be appreciated. All tools and necessities provided.

- Deimos Ignatius, General of the Hollowed Grounds

--

Thread: {PQ} grit and fire and steel in their blood

Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
:
SAFRIN'S CHOSEN

I am not certain who you are, but I seek your counsel on a matter regarding Mort's realm. As I live within the Greatwood, I will make a habit of frequenting the Temple where I can be found.

Thank you for your assistance.

Delphia Thanatos, Daughter of Mort

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Change author:
Fiat Lux Preparations

Preparation for the upcoming Fiat Lux Festival will commence tomorrow morning. Any capable hands and minds will be more than appreciated. Assistance will go towards the construction of stalls, kiosks, games, decor, and more. Feel free to bring your own tools, but some can be provided to you.

--

Thread: {PQ} come alive