Notice Board
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

NOTICE

With the Spire Demon destroyed it is time to finish the work started by the late and former Northwind General Ronin Taliesin to remove the barrier. Former Captain Roana Steadman will be leading the charge. All those willing and able, with either knowledge or strength, are implored to join the cause, tomorrow at high noon.

If successful in breaching the Spire, the party will immediately enter to find and destroy the power sustaining the barrier, regardless of the possible dangers posed.

Your service to the people of Caido, new and old, is deeply appreciated.

~ Ro Steadman
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

CALLING ARTISTS!

• Painters!
  • Musicians!
  • Actors!
  • Performers!
  • Writers!
  • Anyone with creativity thrumming in their veins!

Now more than ever, your skills are needed! Our art could be the light in the darkness of this dreary place! I would provide you with supplies, a studio space, a gallery, a home for your restless souls. All I ask is that you share your light with me, let me take a moment to bask in your ideas.

I would like you to join my Artist's Sanctuary. A Guild, of a sort.

Come to my home in the domiciles (the one with flowers painted around the door) for more information at Thursday Noon.

Those who have a upright set of morals need not come.

Bastien De Rosieres
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

FIAT LUX

Devas Bakery is hosting its annual Fiat Lux preparation party! Come bake, craft, and sing with friends as we ready to welcome Rae! Midday, on the waxing quarter moon. All are welcome.
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250

ATTENTION

I would encourage all those who wish to explore the new woods to the north to do so with caution. The Loreseekers are offering their services to help to coordinate between those who wish to work in teams to scout the world beyond the barrier.

If any Attuned have an animal form they think would help, I will be leading a group into the new forest tomorrow. Meet me at the northernmost point of where the barrier once stood at the tenth hour tomorrow morning if you would be willing to aid us.

~Jigano, Provost of the Loreseekers
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259

artisans guild

Hello friends,

I think I would like to start an artisan's guild. There are many fine creators of things here, and if there was a central place that we could showcase our wares, share information, and be found by those who needs us, I think that might be useful.

If you would like to help me, I will be in the settlement-square at dawn's first light. This is so that any ascended can arrive without worry. We will be inside most of the day though, so there is no fear of the sun. Any others may filter in as you see fit, I know it is early.

Thank you.
Remi Abruzzo.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

NOTICE

Thank you to all of those who took care of my friends and my family after the incident with the Spire demon. I appreciate it more than you will ever know.

My return is likely a surprise to everyone - no one moreso than myself!

Please join me at the Rathskeller to drink, to reconnect, and so I can apologise for putting those I love the most through such heartache.

- Ronin Taliesin
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250

WARNING

The Woods to the north are hostile! Several explorers have already been ambushed and gone missing. The intentions of those behind it are unknown, but do not seem to be friendly. Take extreme care if you choose to go into the woods, and be on the lookout for danger, or a people called 'the Fae.' Try to avoid making enemies of them until we know more.

The Loreseeker's Guild will offer bounty on any information pertaining to the northern woods and how to travel through it, or the whereabouts of the missing explorers.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259

warning

The Fae have expressly requested that we not enter their woods and especially not the Sidhe Village beyond. Death is likely immenent for those who do not listen.

P.s. Stop asking Ianto to lead you through the woods. It is not safe.

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Change author:
MP: 1825

HELP NEEDED

In an effort to increase the care of the people of the Hollowed Grounds and Caido as a whole, I am intending to open a Medical College, to focus on medical research and training. Should any wish to help set this up or join, I would be immensely appreciative. My intent is to utilize the abandoned building adjacent to the infirmary - please join me there if you wish to assist.

Phoebe Steadman
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 10254

MEETING

A meeting will commence at the Temple tomorrow afternoon to discuss recent events surrounding the Greatwood. Any experiences, ideas, thoughts, and curiosities would be appreciated.

- Deimos Ignatius

{Mini Event} counter balance this commotion - Please come with so your characters may learn about anything going on with the Greatwood/Fae. Bring ideas and any thoughts about where to go from here!

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
Not done under the guise of darkness but in broad daylight, a group of Launceleyn-loyalists placed a notice on the board, reading:

HOLLOWED GROUNDS - NEW LEADER

ALL HAIL ZARIAH LAUNCELEYN THE MERCILESS, QUEEN OF THE HOLLOWED GROUNDS.

The world is changing and we need a leader who knows more than just our infertile soil and our barried-ways. We need a queen who has seen other worlds, who has a history as a ruler, and who can help shepherd us back into being a part of Caido.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!

OOC Note from Odd: Yay, our first leader! As such, know that there will be kinks to work out. Honey and I ask that you ask your questions in the Help Desk for all to see, or, if you have a private matter, that you create a group DM with us on discord.

This information is now common knowledge (i.e., if your character doesn't know about it, you'd have reason for them not to). Zariah's Legend Title ("the Merciless") is also now common knowledge ( i.e., you could refer to her that way and people could know who you were talking about).

Zariah has a group of around 10-20 loyalists that make up her guard/do her enforcing. She CAN make new laws, imprison people, sentence you to death, etc. How you respond to this IC is up to you!
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Change author:

Royal Decree

For too long the people of the Hollowed Grounds have lived without a singular guiding light. Within the confines of a barrier, with accepted, unspoken rituals, this is feasible. However, without it, numerous threats coincide with the possibilities. Without the order and structure of unified governance, and unified people, it is naught but a matter of time before all that is held dear is overrun by a more organized force.

With this in mind, the following laws are in effect immediately.

- The term 'Abandoned' as used to describe individuals possessing magic comes with negative connotations that will no longer be endorsed. All possessing magic will henceforth be called 'Destined'. Should anyone use the term 'Abandoned' to address a person with magic, they will be punished as deemed fit for slander.

- All men of age will be required to enlist and serve in the military. There will be a two week enlistment period. Any man who fails to enlist in that period of time will face consequences.

- As with the term 'Abandoned', distinction between 'Outlander' and 'Natural' is strictly forbidden. Any acts of discrimination based on perceptions of Outlander versus Natural are equally forbidden.

- Until a treaty with the Fae can be reached, venturing into the Greatwood is banned without permission from the crown.

- Grievances may be aired to the Queen directly during specific predetermined times and days at the Launceleyn Manor.

- Guildmasters must give monthly reports of their activities to the crown.

- All large gatherings must be approved by the Left Hand or the Queen, and at least one must be in attendence.

- Acts of murder, theft, rape, kidnapping, and burglary are stirctly forbidden and are punishable by death.

- The Queen has final say in all legal matters and those brought before her. The Queen will also assign punishment deemed suitable to the transgression. If the Queen is unable, the Left Hand will substitute her place.

- The Crown has full authority to search the property of and question suspects during any investigation.

- Failure to comply with any laws as decreed by the Crown will result in fines or punishment.

It is understood that there will be a period of adjustment for all. But I trust we will come together as one united people, and a recognized nation of Caido.

~ Queen Zariah Launceleyn

OOC Note: This decree is written in magic ink, so when your character reads it, they will hear it in Zariah's voice.

Also, it smells like Chai. You're welcome.
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless

Age: 33 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:

Royal Decree
Official Enlistment Form

Per royal decree, all men aged 16 years must enlist in the formal Hollowed Grounds Military. This service is for the protection of the larger population in lieu of potentially violent foriegn nations within Caido. Please list your name, age, whether you are Destined, Ascended, Accepted, or Attuned, and the location of your residence. Failure to sign up within 2 weeks of this listing, or within 2 weeks of their 16th birthday, will result in fines or other punishment as deemed appropriate by the queen.

1. Lucas Copperhead, 30, Ascended
2. Peter Launceleyn, 26, Destined
3. Adam Pikely, 27, Accepted
4. Vynter White, 20, Accepted
5. Remi Abruzzo, 21, ?
6. Ronin Taliesin, 26, Not Known
7. Rory , 28, Abandoned Destined
8. Deimos Ignatius, 25, Destined
9. Amalia Chandrakant, 21, Attuned
10. Iskra Firestorm, 18, Accepted
11. Niambh Sirideán, 98, Unknown
12. Arick Fonteneux, 30, Destined
13. Sascha Bach, 20, Destined
14. Bastien De Rosieres, 33, Ascended. Outskirts
15. Eli Monnrow, 33, Accepted
16. Doctor Nate Wren, 28, Accepted
17. Are , Jorm's son, of Aro, 23, Accepted

OOC Note: This decree is written in magic ink, so when your character reads it, they will hear it in Zariah's voice.

Additionally, you have TWO OOC WEEKS to sign up if you have a male 16 year old living in the Hollowed Grounds. I will be posting an actual thread in the Temple for you to sign up IC with your characters. This just serves as the official list on the Notice Board.
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless

Change author:

Royal Decree

In response to direct counsel and suggestion from the general populous, a public audience will be held by the Queen at the Temple later this afternoon. Citizens of the Hollowed Grounds are encouraged to attend and air any questions or grievances to the Queen herself in a more public atmosphere than the Launceleyn Manor.

Additionally, if anyone who is eligible for the enlistment who has not yet signed up participates in the associated Mini Event, any IC repercussions for missing the sign up date will be postponed until the conclusion of this event. Should your participating character sign up between deadline and the closing of this event, it will be considered done on time IC.

If you have any questions, as always DM Grant.