Site Wide Event break the mirage
glitter is my love language
wacky waving inflatable arm man

Age: -2 | Height: | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: 0 - Int:
Mocha - Mythical - Lovable demon cockatiel
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Loren has completed all his seasonal requirements:

- In the Climb, complete a thread exploring ONE of the different sub-boards of the Burrows for clues
(SE) one wrong turn after another Explored the Moutain’s Roar as a Nemean lion
- Learn about someone else's exploration of the Burrows (a different area to the one you explored)
(se) friendship doesn't have to be a two way street As a Nemean lion, heard about Amalia’s trip to Frey’s Breath
- Thread with someone who is sick and learn their symptoms, OR if you are sick, share your symptoms with someone
(SE) between reality and pretend As a Nemean lion, shared symptoms with Chulane
- Attend your area’s ME (admin will arrange this with the leaders and will post once sufficient clues have been found) to share theories/ideas about the sickness and try to come up with some potential cures
{Mini Event} {SE} a star on the water Attended the event as a Nemean lion
- Complete a thread leaving an offering for Safrin under the stars
{se} you're such a heavenly view (open) Left some Nemean lion fur for Safrin as an offering
- Once your character is aware that Tanau is the cause of the sickness, complete a thread making/borrowing/buying/stealing/whatever a gift for him! OR if your character accepts the cure from the Voice, complete a thread making/borrowing/buying/stealing/whatever a gift for her!
(se) for so many years I've used the darkness to feel (open) Dug out some crystal and left it for the Voice as a Nemean lion
- Attend the admin-run SWE. IF you're accepting the cure from the Voice, it's: {SWE} death is sure to outlast this catastrophe. If you're waiting on Tanau, well...wait!
Attended the SWE as a Nemean lion

Could he get +1 STR and +1 DEX please?

Amun has completed all his seasonal requirements:

- In the Climb, complete a thread exploring ONE of the different sub-boards of the Burrows for clues
(SE) the glare makes me hard to find Explored Soulfire Reach
- Learn about someone else's exploration of the Burrows (a different area to the one you explored)
(open se) taking the high road Heard about Wessex’s trip to the Mountain’s Roar
- Thread with someone who is sick and learn their symptoms, OR if you are sick, share your symptoms with someone
{se} cashing in my bad luck Told Melita his symptoms
- Attend your area’s ME (admin will arrange this with the leaders and will post once sufficient clues have been found) to share theories/ideas about the sickness and try to come up with some potential cures
{Mini Event} (SE) like rats out of a sinking ship Attended ME
SE - for which the world shows little pity Left Safrin an offering of clay (he thought it was a vase)
- Once your character is aware that Tanau is the cause of the sickness, complete a thread making/borrowing/buying/stealing/whatever a gift for him! OR if your character accepts the cure from the Voice, complete a thread making/borrowing/buying/stealing/whatever a gift for her!
(se) can you find me in the night? (open) Left the Voice a Vase
- Attend the admin-run SWE. IF you're accepting the cure from the Voice, it's: {SWE} death is sure to outlast this catastrophe. If you're waiting on Tanau, well...wait!
Attended SWE

Could he get +1 STR and +1 END please?

Saiden has completed all of his seasonal requirements:

{PQ} (SE) quench this fire Explored Frey’s Breath
{Training} {SE} Know the words? Sing it then! Heard about Nate’s exploration of the Obsidian Cathedral
(SE) midnight city Heard about Sunjata’s symptoms
{Mini Event} {se} a rung too high Attended ME
(SE) we cannot save you Left Safrin a piece of jewelry
(se) and so the best that I can do is pray (open) Left the Voice a piece of jewelry
Attended SWE

Could he get +2 luck please?
- DONE

Messages In This Thread
break the mirage - by Court Official - 09-01-2020, 01:11 PM
RE: break the mirage - by Crooked - 10-27-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: break the mirage - by jyawnee - 10-28-2020, 04:12 AM
RE: break the mirage - by Skylark - 10-28-2020, 04:24 AM
RE: break the mirage - by Odd - 10-29-2020, 10:59 PM
RE: break the mirage - by Oakley - 10-30-2020, 12:09 AM
RE: break the mirage - by Astor - 10-30-2020, 01:10 PM
RE: break the mirage - by Heather - 10-30-2020, 11:09 PM