half of you will never understand
God Quest Hand In for The Voice
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Hope for the best
Prepare for the worst
He knew it had not been a hard quest in the way that others were; there had been no real danger other than the possibility of an awkward conversation and he'd not had to travel much. Still, Sam had felt daunted by the task of getting to know his Ascended family when it was first given to him, and was proud to be at the end of it. It had been in the end actually rewarding, Sam finding a friendship mended and a potential relationship kindled out of the deal.

Sitting before the shrine, he nodded his head and looked up at the tree containing the small altar. "Hi. I talked to all the people you asked me to...I feel like I'm more in a family now, like you said. So you were right."

--
Sam has completed the God Quest given in Is it a sin to seek the truth.

Sam must have 5 completed threads with other ascendeds (1 on 1 threads). In 3 of them he must learn some sort of skill from them, or learn about one of their lived-experiences.

1. Amun, learnt pottery skills: A long, lonely time
2. Mara, learnt knife throwing: Getting to know you
3. Nate, learnt about his past life experiences before Caido: You should be living a different life
4. Edwyn, ship in a bottle
5. Neron, Out of the Frying Pan

Wait all your life to see what you see

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:

Just a month late, fml

Appearing with a fresh burst of electricity the illuminates the trees of the woodland with a beautiful blue for a moment, the Voice appears with a warm smile. "I do home so, my bright one." She says, her slender fingers reaching out for him, so that he might take her hands in his. "Being a family...being part of something and making that something so much stronger and better than what it would be on its own...it's all I've ever wanted." Her voice is perhaps a touch wistful as she speaks, her fingers closing around Sam's.

"Of those you spoke to...what was your favourite thing you learned?"
the VOICE
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:

Samuel
Hope for the best
Prepare for the worst
Sam placed his hands into the Voices willingly, the soft touch making him smile with the simple tenderness of it; he closed his eyes and nearly let out a sob, thinking about how he had so quickly and unthinkingly thrown away the love the Voice offered, the family she could provide - where had he hoped to get that anywhere else? She was the only one that could forgive his failures every time.

"I understand now. I'm sorry." He whispered, opening his eyes to look up into hers. The question made him pause, Sam thinking over the people in their family he had spoken to, which ones he had enjoyed (and the couple he hadn't). "I don't know if this is what you mean, but I learnt that I get along very well with Amun. I would never have spoken to him more without this." A slightly embarrassed but definitely happy expression took over his face. "And I made amends with Nate, too. I think I liked learning just how...healing talking to people could be, even if it's hard."

Wait all your life to see what you see