wood peckers
RQ Turn in
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
I collect scars because i want proof
that I've paid for the sins i've committed
Though today Remi didn't bring with him a game for he and Ludo to play, he did bring the herald a rather disturbing Chestnut Man. A few of them, actually. Once Oria had learned what he was doing, the spriggan had wanted to make her own as well. Nestled at the base of a tree Ludo would find a Remi and a Ronin (presumably, since one had tentacles and the other dragon wings), and higher up in the branches there was a Ludo (this was just a chestnut painted back and frosted with Sugar's aid), a pony, and a cat.

"Ludo, we have done as you have asked." The alchemist says, knowing the herald was well aware of their progress, but murmuring the words just the same. Whether or not the price the alchemist had paid in doing his part to complete their tasks was worth it would yet to be seen, but at least those within the Greatwood would no longer have to look over their shoulders to see if any ascended were tracking them through the underbrush.

The Greatwood has completed its RQ!

There are currently 11 active Greatwoodpeckers. This means 5 unique characters have to participate. Characters can participate more than once. Ronin must participate in at least 1 thread. Remi and Juniper must participate in 2.
Characters: Remi (4), Juniper (2), Felix, Enzo, Ronin(1)

1. 3 threads: one collecting fluid from a pure Ascended, one collecting fluid from an Ascended hybrid, one collecting fluid from an Ascended demigod (either natural or raised up by a god, doesn't matter).

Regular: From Remi's inventory (Temple KQ)
Hybrid: the season of giving
Demigod: 5 card poker on a saturday night

2. A thread of 3 Greatwood...ians collecting water from The Drop.
in falling water Juniper, Ronin, Enzo

3. A thread mixing the fluids with the water to dilute it. the river winds move my feet

4. A PQ of 4 Greatwooderrrrss? painting the fluid solution on the trees along the three main boards of the Greatwood (Sidhe Village, Wildwood, Stonesong). The thread will be split each time they enter into a new board.

Sidhe Village: {PQ} blue tipped fingers {rq}
Wildwood:{PQ} {split} blue tipped fingers {rq}
Stonesong:{PQ} {split} {split} blue tipped fingers {rq}
the lullaby
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
Juniper is there bright and early. Unsure if she really needs an offering, she'd brought one just in case -- it never hurts to get on Ludo's good side, she imagines. The Remi and Ronin dolls make her smile, and she bends to put a well-made and nicely painted children's top next to one.

When it comes to actually speaking to Ludo, however, she'll let Remi take point on that one. After all, there's not really much to add to "we've done as you wished." Mostly, Juniper is just glad that this quest got done in a reasonable timeframe -- unlike her quest for Safrin, which always nags at the back of her mind.
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"And very nicely you have done, too!" Ludo's voice sounds squeaky and high pitched, and if the demigod and Fae look closely, they will realise it's because it's coming from the tiny Ludo chestnut man nestled high in the boughs. "And I congratulate you! And the trees congratulate you. Yes, yes. Well done well done well done."

Indeed, the tree branches all around seem to reach and bend, and with leaves the colour of flame, they pat Remi and Juniper on the head. Meanwhile, chestnut!Ludo is riding off on the chestnut!pony, with the chestnut!cat hitching a ride too. The Remi and Ronin dolls remain, however, though the tree trunk they're against does have a little heart carved above it now.

The Greatwood has completed their RQ! The Ascended fluid will be removed from Remi's inventory as part of the quest turn in.

The Greatwood now has the following properties:

Mimsey Borogroves | Any Ascended (including demigods and hybrids) who enter the Greatwood will be grabbed and held fast by tree branches. These do no harm to those captured, but they will be unable to escape and may only be freed by a leader of the region.
LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 62 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 93 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
I collect scars because i want proof
that I've paid for the sins i've committed
Remi doesn't flinch as he's pat by the tree, but he does look a bit like a cat that isn't in the mood to be pet but endures it just the same. Watching the chestnut!Ludo make its escape on its chestnut!pony, Remi can only shake his head as a faintly amused smile stretches out across his lips. Mateo would have laughed at that, he thinks, and makes a note to tell his son how Ludo had received Oria's offerings.

"Well....I suppose we should talk about what we want to do next..?" The alchemist murmurs, turning towards Juniper. "Tomorrow, at the treehouse?" He suggests, brushing off the knees of his pants before giving one of the trees an appreciative pat.

~FIN
the lullaby
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.