Notice Board
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
UPDATE

I am updating my previous notice with new information and to clarify my previous message. The lilies can be found in Frey's Breath. At least ten of them are needed to synthesize a cure from Tanau, the source of the illness. This can be done at a research station located  behind a waterfall in the Climb.

If anyone has a lily or thoughts about how to appeal to Tanau, please let me know.

-Loren, Grand Healer

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Lily Hunting

I will be leading a group into Frey’s Breath to hunt for the lilies necessary to help alleviate the ongoing sickness. If you are interested in participating, please meet me at the Tundra. Vials will be provided to bring back water from the springs.

- Deimos Ignatius, General of Halo

--

{PQ} the earth is spinning; we can't just stand on it

Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

A request from the Fae:

The Fae seek the blood or hair of an Accepted and an Ascended to fulfill a request from Safrin.

Any individuals interested in providing such should contact Juniper Dubois. Compensation can be provided at your request.

Juniper Dubois

coding base by Skylark
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Warden Aristomache requests a meeting with Finn Rosencrantz

If anyone knows of the location of this man, please alert him to come to the council hall as soon as possible.
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
SESSION AT THE SHIELD'S TRAINING GROUNDS

Tomorrow morning I will be holding a training session at the newly refurbished grounds by the Shield's barracks. Come prepared to wield a sword, and to spar.

- Aisha Khai ♡

{PQ} all the scarred, all the beautiful

Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Dearest Halovians,

If you have ever been unfortunate enough to be in the Hollowed Grounds during Longnight, you will know that the place is often overrun with terrible monsters during this time. This year, several Ascended are attempting to end the scourge of these monsters on our home.

Anything anyone has to assist, particularly any magical items that possess an ability related to fire, would be greatly appreciated. These items will be, if possible, returned to you, and we will owe a debt.

Thank you,
Bastien De Rosieres.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
Paint and Drink

The Deepfrost Shields require assistance in repairing and painting targets for the training grounds. Refreshments will be provided for anyone willing. Please meet tomorrow evening at the barracks.

{PQ} but first, some rebellion
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
WANNA HUNT MONSTERS?

Asking for interest in a possible monster hunter's guild in Halo. Would welcome people of all skill sets, fighters, explorers, researchers, whatever you have to offer would be happily accepted. The work of the guild would be not only to hunt the things that pose a threat, but to try and understand them, and come up with good solutions to Caido's monster problems, cause we all know there are a lot of fucking monsters.

If you want to brand yourself a monster hunter, meet Aisha Khai at the Shield Barracks. I'll be there to discuss, and hopefully if I get enough interest we'll be able to pull something together.

~ Aisha ♡

Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
SEASONAL NINGO FARM MAINTENANCE

Assistance needed to help remove the snow piled up around the Ningo farm, as well as any maintenance and repairs we come across. Meet me there tomorrow morning - bring a shovel and an ice pick!

- Chuy

{PQ} (SE, Open) defrosting

Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
Thank you, Warden

On behalf of the Ascended and the Hollowed Grounds, we'd like to thank Warden Aristomache for her assistance during LongNight. As far as we know, the Monsters have been defeated and Grounds no longer need to live in fear and for that, we are very grateful.

Please let me know if I can ever repay the favor.

- Queen Wessex

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
A long note, in the very neat print of a professional scribe, is pinned in the dead of night to the Notice board -

Abandoned Acquired of Caido

The Old Gods and Heralds are threatened by you and your potential. It’s why they treat you like shit, why they’ve discarded your original name, Acquired, and said the magical mutation is a terrible, hateful thing. So you won’t seek to follow in the Voice’s footsteps. So you won’t challenge the status quo.

And when you do ask for something? They torture you for it. Make you suffer to prove you’re worthy. They sneer and demand and make sure you feel less than human. Did you know you can’t enter Stormbreak? They’ll kill you - turn you to stone. The Order hates you almost as much as they hate the Ascended.

For what? Just being born.

Tell me, how do you think that mutation came about to begin with? How hypocritical is it to introduce magic and then call it shameful?

You have been viciously, needlessly punished for something far beyond your control. Our people have been manipulated for centuries into thinking you’re an abomination, when really, you have the potential to be the most powerful of us all.

Take a chance on the Voice for your next prayer. You might be pleasantly surprised by her willingness to help you be the best you can be. Take back your power.

Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Help the Greatwood?

Hello Halo,

As some of you might know, I have been stationed in the Greatwood by Vi, Mort, and Ludo, to try and increase her defences. If anyone is interested in lending a hand, I would be extremely grateful.

There is a secondary goal of both keeping the ascended out of the woods. I can't say I endorse this personally, but given the history between the fae and the ascended, I think we can all agree that more space between them, given how many ascended now live in the Grounds, might not be a bad thing.

I will be in the Kraai all of tomorrow afternoon, if you'd like to discuss anything, or have any questions.

- Remi Taliesin
{Mini Event} sticks and stones

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
Help Wanted

Builders and organizers wanted! In the coming week I will be expanding my home in an effort to establish a processing and meat storage room. Please bring tools. Payment offered in the form of luxere meat and pelt.

{PQ} the one where they build

- Noah Olson

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MONSTERS NEED KILLIN

You don't know me an' i don't know you. But I run a caravan that goes all the way from Hak Etme down to the Feverlands. Only there's some big skeletal cunt in the sands up here that won't let my damn wagon leave.

Whoever comes up here and kills this bag of bones can have any item they want from my store.

OOC: This notice will serve as IC justification for an upcoming KQ!